Uncle Lou

Almost doesn't count for shet uncle Lou.
The fathers of some of those UGA players haven't seen a Natty yet.

Advertisement
Cuckle Lou is worried about us because deep down he doesn't want to address the fact that a coaching change didn't make a difference when it comes to choking away big games. Hey cunkle lu, maybe it's not the coaches, it's georgia kids and the georgia program?

This is by no means a good or even average recruiting class by UM standards. We just cannot be consistently finishing outside of the top 15, much less top 25, and expect to make the CFB playoffs.

But there are some talented recruits in this class. Guys like Payton, Harvey, Huff, Brooks, and Smith are exciting players. Blissett and JHH are gifted athletes with size on the interior defensive line. Enos managed to get us a developmental QB. So there are positives despite the poor ranking.

All of that being said, Manny & Co. have done a great job hitting the portal to fill out the roster and cover up some recruiting failures. And considering how few seniors were on the roster, if ever there was a year to rely heavily on transfers this was it.

Advertisement
Idk why this guy is worried about Miami. Anyway UGA is an overrated program. How do we have more HOFers, more championships, more players to ever go to the SB than the mighty $EC Jawja? Even FSU & UF are better. Idk why any UGA fan is talking crap right now. They won't win the championship next year and I wouldn't be surprised to see them lose to UF this year. They won't beat Bama either, they always choke.

Interesting.. he's been posting anti-Richt videos ever since MR came here -- videos saying "I told ya so" BS...turns out he was correct, but now MR is gone. WTF is he still posting about the U?
Yeah, the guy is pretty dumb anyway so he's not worth listening to

Our most important recruit is our OC / QB coach.

We'll actually start developing the most important position in football and calling plays to utilise the talent we have on the roster.

This class might be small, but it's talented - if we recruit well next year it won't hurt us too much.

Advertisement
Welcome back Rattler!

Just thought I’d ask, but I understand if you don’t want to answer.

how is Tyson enjoying UGA? How did you and the rest of the family take the decision?
He's good, working hard on and off the field. The decision was what it was. Those of us who are fans were naturally disappointed but for selfish reasons. At the end of the day, he's family and a great kid, so we can't help but to be happy that he's happy and thriving as well. Enough of that mushy **** tho, I can't stand those smug ********. They've done less with more for **** near 40 years. Bizarro Bama. A piece of me that I try to repress like Bruce Banner hates the fact that my cuz is one of their key pieces. In a perfect world, lil cuz would win the next two Thorpe Awards and get the **** outta there while they go 2-22(2 wins against the turds). It's mainly the fanbase that draws my dislike for the reasons stated above.

Advertisement
Back