Uncle Lou

twes.305

Senior
For the people who don't know this guy, he is a Georgia fan that makes college videos on youtube. He just dropped a video clowning the U about our 32nd ranked recruiting class :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Being a fellow cane fan I can't really do anything but laugh, this is one of the main reasons I can't stand Georgia. They always talking about there 5 star recruits and still haven't one a championship since the 1980s. The class overall is not that bad, especially if we close out pretty good and with the transfers we got, I will be pretty pleased with the class, wat do y'all think?

Advertisement
Things arent exactly rosy between the hedges these days. He may need to keep his Jed Clampett-soundin' mouth shut for a few.

There is a lot of delusion on this board about our class. Don’t get me wrong, some transfers are nice, but our class, the current crop of high school seniors that is, is atrocious as a whole and stifles progress. It will be the source of depth issues down the road, and is deserving of criticism as it sets the program back.

I don’t need to know who this YouTube is or even hear what he has to say, this class is bad, very bad for a fan base that actually wants to win some games.

Advertisement
There is a lot of delusion on this board about our class. Don’t get me wrong, some transfers are nice, but our class, the current crop of high school seniors that is, is atrocious as a whole and stifles progress. It will be the source of depth issues down the road, and is deserving of criticism as it sets the program back.

I don’t need to know who this YouTube is or even hear what he has to say, this class is bad, very bad for a fan base that actually wants to win some games.
Ur being over dramatic, class is bad, but go look at each player from this class, and you will see that majority of players will contribute. OL and CB is where this class lacks. Now I would agree with u about the depth issues if we had maybe 2 or 3 bad classes back to back, but thats not the case. The affect of this class can easily be diminish base on our future classes and the use of the transfer market. I'm nt saying we should rely on the transfer market, but just like we used it this year, just imagine if we actually had a good class and then add a little sprinkle of transfer here and there.

Advertisement
For the people who don't know this guy, he is a Georgia fan that makes college videos on youtube. He just dropped a video clowning the U about our 32nd ranked recruiting class :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Being a fellow cane fan I can't really do anything but laugh, this is one of the main reasons I can't stand Georgia. They always talking about there 5 star recruits and still haven't one a championship since the 1980s. The class overall is not that bad, especially if we close out pretty good and with the transfers we got, I will be pretty pleased with the class, wat do y'all think?
As a UM alum and having done Grad work at UGA, and bc my daughter and SIL are big Dawgs I can honestly and humbly like to tell Uncle Lou to STFU AND SUK MY BAWLLS. Worry about the Dawgs and all yalls Red Neckerson Fans. Don’t worry bout the Canes, Manny’s got it and we gonna be alright. *** U Lou🙌🏿 Just sayin’

Advertisement

I hope the portal saves the Canes. Although the Canes have some good kids in the 2019 class, the overall High school recruiting is unacceptable. This year, the Canes' coaches got their azzes kicked all over the place. It was not even close. They lost almost all of the head to head battles for their top targets. This trend cannot continue.

Also, amazing how Georgia is stacked with 4 and 5* kids and still always finds a way to choke away the big games. Was "Uncle" Lou (who may be married to his sister Louise) even alive in 1980 when UGA won their last natty?

Uncle Lou would be smiling at his mission accomplished if he read some of the comments on here by our own fans about this class.

Congrats to those of you out there "keeping it real".

Advertisement
Uncle Lou will go into hiding after the Canes beat the Gatahs and UGA loses to them during the 2019 season.

Signed,

Peruche

Eh, saying our high school commits are atrocious is over the top. They reached at OL, but who are all these other terrible players? Did we miss a lot? Absolutely. But I think the vast majority of players we did get, will be big time contributors.

And something that seems to be lost on a lot of you all is that a good amount of these transfers we are bringing in have multiple years to play, and if we get Phillips, that'll be another. The ones with 1 year are proven players at positions of need but we're also gettin for guys who are going to be here awhile.

We are a young team. I don't see how this class is going to negatively impact the years to come, we're actually getting closer to 85. And with talent, not just bodies.

I just don't think this class is going to be as disastrous as some of you all do. Guess we'll see.

Advertisement
Back