UNC. vs. MIAMI. Game 3

Advertisement
Congratulations to the team and the coaching staff. After struggling out of the gates, they made a run for the ages!!

Gotta win this game to secure national seed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only have you mentioned it five times, you are wrong. We aren't securing anything without other teams losing. We don't control our destiny. Especially not today.

Really? ACC champs outright in #3 conference, trending forward as the hottest team in baseball, and most of all a killer record on the road in conference play!! Your turn?

Advertisement

Not only have you mentioned it five times, you are wrong. We aren't securing anything without other teams losing. We don't control our destiny. Especially not today.

Really? ACC champs outright in #3 conference, trending forward as the hottest team in baseball, and most of all a killer record on the road in conference play!! Your turn?

Mediocre record vs top 25, mediocre record vs top 50, 5 losses vs 100+. Two of the three things you mentioned aren't on the list of things considered by the committee. They won't choose national seeds based on the emotion of a giddy Miami fan.

Do I think we have a shot? Certainly. Did we "secure" anything? Absolutely not.

Mediocre record vs top 25, mediocre record vs top 50, 5 losses vs 100+. Two of the three things you mentioned aren't on the list of things considered by the committee. They won't choose national seeds based on the emotion of a giddy Miami fan.

The top 2 national NCAA baseball writers disagree, fwiw.

Antwan, I know you're a huge fan. However, gotta disagree, 27 of 30 12-3 in last 15 and... Won a conf. w/two top 5 teams by 2 games. that's a lock

Considering UVA & FSU, both ranked higher than Miami, couldn't do what they needed to do and Miami held serve,
I'd be **** speechless if they didn't get a national seed.

Advertisement

The top 2 national NCAA baseball writers disagree, fwiw.

Yeah, I posted one of them. But they deal in current projections. We go 0-3 or 1-2 next week and we're out. I'm disagreeing with the terminology. Virginia has secured a national seed. We have not.

Go root for another team!! By the way, name 8 teams that deserve it more if you can?

Go root for another team!! By the way, name 8 teams that deserve it more if you can?

You still don't get it. THE SEASON IS NOT OVER. We have not "secured" anything. I think we're going 3-0 and going to the title game. And that we will be a national seed. But on May 18th, 2014, we have not clinched a national seed.

Advertisement
Back