UNC vs Miami $100 MoneyBall Challenge

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
GeauxIbis is one of your fellow members of this site has created a new online game called Moneyball.

He wants everyone to try it and post feedback in this thread. He has set up a FREE to Play contest - UNC vs Miami single-game contest for this Thursday night game with small cash prizes to the top five contestants. Hurry and sign up as there are only 20 spots open for this contest.

To access this week's contest, go to - MoneyBall - Fantasy Football Contests - MoneyBall DFS

How to play:
Very easy:
Step 1 - Sign up with MoneyBall
Step 2 - Enter a contest
Step 3 - Create your fantasy card by predicting the end of game stats for the Canes game. Do it fast because the faster you create your fantasy card, the more points you will earn.
Step 4 - Check the Canes contest during the game to see where you rank.

It does not matter if your prediction goes over what the actual end of game stats are, you earn points by being close if you are over or under.

More about Geauxbis: his real name is Keyvan Shahrdar and he is the CEO of MoneyBall DFS LLC, a Delaware based company. He lives in Shreveport, LA and if you have questions, ask them here or you can contact him by email - kshahrdar@moneyballdfs.com or by phone - (302) 240-0051

Advertisement
Just signed up!

4E266945-5A6A-4E53-9C13-D4E3DCC32EF6.jpeg

Signed up and verified email. I don't see any contests...

Edit - Found a bears game and there's nowhere to submit the stats I entered lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Signed up and verified email. I don't see any contests...

Edit - Found a bears game and there's nowhere to submit the stats I entered lol
Hi Ohio,
The bears game is a paid contest and you would have to deposit money to play that contest. You can enter the Canes $100 Freeroll contest for free, that contest has a cash payout.

Hi Ohio,
The bears game is a paid contest and you would have to deposit money to play that contest. You can enter the Canes $100 Freeroll contest for free, that contest has a cash payout.

Thanks. I couldn't find it anywhere? Is it full, possibly?

Advertisement
Where are you located at, there are states that you cannot play at and if you have a VPN on, it will not let you play as well.
You should be able to play in Ohio.

Advertisement
If you are having problems playing the game, let me know in this thread. I want to make sure everyone can play.

Advertisement
Is anyone willing to share their card?

As a reminder, the contest is free so no reason not to join.

I really wish you guys would charge a nominal fee so you werent so ******* thirsty.

Blue lot boys get front page "radio show" spot
A gambling site has a dedicated thread
A sports agency employee gets free run to advertise.

God **** this place is trashy.

Thank god you still fail to police the posting of paid content, which is what made this place great in the first place.

Advertisement
Back