UNC transfer Devontez Walker denied too - NCAA changed their mind, he's eligible now

I was able to get us a live look on the ncaa hearing on this

Stephen King Clowns GIF by BuzzFeed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Personal attacks
How the rules are actually applied? Well that’s how the NCAA sees it because they ruled him eligible.

Are you going to argue that the NCAA is incorrectly applying the rules even though they’re the ones who actually wrote them?

You’re only upset because it’s not Miami.

If this was a Miami player we would have been losing our minds at the NCAA for not ruling him eligible earlier.

Go ***** yourself, you nutter. I'd smack Tez Walker in the crotch, but I'd end up breaking your jaw.

You're just mad at me because your post was dumb. You started bragging about how Walker "never played" at some of his four schools, which is irrelevant.

I realize you fell for this myth of poor, poor Tez Walker and his sad, sad family story, but the fact remains, he has been at four schools. Nothing the NCAA did was wrong, even if they eventually crumbled to the political pressure.

You have not seen me make ONE COMPLAINT about Jamil Burroughs' situation, and he has "only" enrolled at two universities. So take your bull**** "you'd care if this happened to Miami" nonsense and put it back in your ******.

He went to east Tennessee and got hurt. Never played in a game and doesn’t appear he practiced as he hurt his knee summer 2019. They gave him a gray shirt with a return set for spring 2020. He ended up transferring to North Carolina central in January 2020 and didn’t suit up with them until April 2021 due to injuries and Covid. He then transferred to Kent state in may 2021.

He never played in a game for another program besides Kent state, and practiced for a month if that, during the spring with North Carolina central.

Jackson on the other hand suited up and played in games for two D1 programs. Big difference.

A transfer is a transfer?

Advertisement
Go ***** yourself, you nutter. I'd smack Tez Walker in the crotch, but I'd end up breaking your jaw.

You're just mad at me because your post was dumb. You started bragging about how Walker "never played" at some of his four schools, which is irrelevant.

I realize you fell for this myth of poor, poor Tez Walker and his sad, sad family story, but the fact remains, he has been at four schools. Nothing the NCAA did was wrong, even if they eventually crumbled to the political pressure.

You have not seen me make ONE COMPLAINT about Jamil Burroughs' situation, and he has "only" enrolled at two universities. So take your bull**** "you'd care if this happened to Miami" nonsense and put it back in your ******.

Florida Lead GIF

Dude what? Are you okay? It’s not that serious

Advertisement
Advertisement
NCAA to Miami seeing they can add one more weapon to our opponents
View attachment 259867

Real question here. Can somebody tell me what this was about? Was it just a photo that caught an instant moment and doesn’t tell the real story?

Because he can’t really be grabbing the guys neck can he? I mean for no more than a nanosecond, right?

Somebody does that to me, I'm retaliating. I don’t care if he’s a ******* decrepit old fart, I’m flattening his nose.

I hope our fans in attendance literally do that to theirs. I will be flying up to BC, so we'll see what a Thanksgiving Friday in arctic Massachusetts is like!
Dude.

We may have to do a fly bye. I’ll be in normal fall attire and you’ll look like you are at base camp at Everest.

Give it some thought my man. Small stadium. I am as normal as a washed up hockey player can be.

Prepared to witness Mario bend Macks wrinkly old *** over in the middle of the field. Metaphorically of course.

Dude.

We may have to do a fly bye. I’ll be in normal fall attire and you’ll look like you are at base camp at Everest.

Give it some thought my man. Small stadium. I am as normal as a washed up hockey player can be.
I'll let you know when I figure out my transportation. I'm not much of a planner, so this will be Thanksgiving.

I'll probably have more camo than Everest-climbers.

Advertisement
Back