Tears UNC Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Week 1, Manny is going to stay true to his “we are Miami. We run the score up” words. I fully believe that.

Advertisement
I live right in the heart of NC. Tar heel fan is almost as bad as NC State. Not quite that bad. They are the least educated football fans I talk to. I thought Fedora was a good coach that made a mistake coming to NC. they have a decent QB for the future but the Game ***** will beat them and I can see us holding them to under 200 yards of offense.

Attachments

• tenor-43.gif
    tenor-43.gif
    344.7 KB · Views: 0
North Carolina is garbage. I understand some of you are hurt from the 4 point loss to Florida but UNC isn't Florida. UNC isn't even Florida Atlantic. They're one of the worst p5 teams in the country and Miami should be able to beat them by at least two touchdowns, even in their stadium.

Advertisement
Lol. Holy shît, are these baby blue wearing ***ala’s kidding? They resurrected Mack Brown from the dead and armed themselves with Searles as their OL corch. They’re not going anywhere.
Lol! Let them talk it will feel better busting that ***

Carolina fans are the worst in america. They are entitled for no reason, other than they believe they are the smartest people in the room. That school isn’t anything special academically or athletically

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back