UNC Spread up on DK

Heard some inaccuracies. Vegas does not care who wins. They try to get a
weighted same amount on each team. If the line moves, it’s not because Vegas thinks we are are going to win, it’s because the early money is more on us and they need to move the line to get more on UNC.

Advertisement
I’ve been of the opinion all year, and I’ll continue to beat this drum, that UNC is overrated. When you look at them statistically, they’re the definition of “mid”. They’re currently 61st in total defense, 56th in rushing offense, etc. I know some people might not agree with me on this, but out of the two opponents I think Clemson will be the tougher game. Even though they have two losses they’re still top 20 in total offense and total defense.
Capture 1.PNG
Capture 2.PNG

Where is Drake Maye? Just outside the screenshot inside the top 40. UNC has played a slightly tougher schedule, although their P5 matchups are all some of the weaker teams in their respective conferences.

Capture 3.PNG

Omarion Hampton is at 105

Capture 4.PNG
Capture 5.PNG

UNC is outside the top 30 in Total Offense and Defense. We are top 10.

I am not scared of the UNC offense. If this game was at home, I'd feel confident predicting a comfortable victory bordering on a blowout.

Miami (OH) is likely just as good as Pitt, Minnesota, or App St.

Texas A&M would probably embarrass all of the teams UNC has played.

I'd be interested to see how UNC would handle A&M's defensive front. I don't think it would go well for them.

Kind of just realized UNC has owned us for the past 3 thousand years. Hopefully this is the year we stop acting like chihuahuas and start acting like poodles.

Advertisement
At first glance it doesn’t look like UNC’s offense has taken much of a step back without Longo, but it has. They are below the national average in finishing drives (points per possession when you cross the +40). That’s a major stat when it comes to close games. 4-7 point swings are massive. If you take away the big play and force them to kick FG’s you win. Especially considering Miami should be able to control the LOS on the offensive side.

UNC has issues stopping the run...just saying.
So does GT. We should roll right through them and if we do UNC probably gonna get the same treatment.

Right now the cautiously optimistic vets on here (myself included) are waiting to see if we come out on Saturday night and lay a fat **** like we have for the past 20 years before getting too ****y.

I'm throwing out stats on why UNC is overrated but it remains to be seen if we can continue to play at a high level through conference play. Handling our business Saturday night is the first step. We hang another 40+ on GT and keep em under 20 pts and I'll expect us to go into Chapel Hill and win that game.

Advertisement
View attachment 259813View attachment 259814

Where is Drake Maye? Just outside the screenshot inside the top 40. UNC has played a slightly tougher schedule, although their P5 matchups are all some of the weaker teams in their respective conferences.

View attachment 259822

Omarion Hampton is at 105

View attachment 259823View attachment 259824

UNC is outside the top 30 in Total Offense and Defense. We are top 10.

I am not scared of the UNC offense. If this game was at home, I'd feel confident predicting a comfortable victory bordering on a blowout.

Miami (OH) is likely just as good as Pitt, Minnesota, or App St.

Texas A&M would probably embarrass all of the teams UNC has played.

I'd be interested to see how UNC would handle A&M's defensive front. I don't think it would go well for them.
Isn’t Gaynor their starting center, Mr. Bain please pick up the white courtesy phone, Mr. Bain…

Advertisement
Back