UNC Spread up on DK

407cane

All-ACC
at this moment, UNC is -1

Just locked in us at +1

I imagine as we get closer we'll shift to the favorites, figured I'd shout it out for those who plan on cashing in on the Canes

Miami Hurricanes Umiami GIF by University of Miami Alumni Association

Advertisement
I haven’t watched UNC this season - I know Maye has a bunch of picks but are they solid across the entire offense or is Maye doing it all

Advertisement
at this moment, UNC is -1

Just locked in us at +1

I imagine as we get closer we'll shift to the favorites, figured I'd shout it out for those who plan on cashing in on the Canes

Miami Hurricanes Umiami GIF by University of Miami Alumni Association
Why would we shift to the favorites in a road game vs a higher ranked opponent? Are you predicting a Syracuse win Saturday ?

Why would we shift to the favorites in a road game vs a higher ranked opponent? Are you predicting a Syracuse win Saturday ?
They're only 1 point home favorites. You talk like it's out of the realm of possibility for us to look considerably better Saturday night vs GT than they will against Syracuse. I think we will, and the late "smart money" will go on us (it might regardless). This will probably be enough to move the line to even or have us as slight favorites.

Advertisement
I’ve been of the opinion all year, and I’ll continue to beat this drum, that UNC is overrated. When you look at them statistically they’re the definition of “mid”. They’re currently 61st in total defense, 56th in rushing offense, etc. I know some people might not agree with me on this, but out of the two opponents I think Clemson will be the tougher game. Even though they have two losses they’re still top 20 in total offense and total defense.

They're only 1 point home favorites. You talk like it's out of the realm of possibility for us to look considerably better Saturday night vs GT than they will against Syracuse. I think we will, and the late "smart money" will go on us (it might regardless). This will probably be enough to move the line to even or have us as slight favorites.
Or I don't live in state where sports betting is legal so I don't follow trends and I'm curious how we shift.

I’ve been of the opinion all year, and I’ll continue to beat this drum, that UNC is overrated. When you look at them statistically they’re the definition of “mid”. They’re currently 61st in total defense, 56th in rushing offense, etc. I know some people might not agree with me on this, but out of the two opponents I think Clemson will be the tougher game. Even though they have two losses they’re still top 20 in total offense and total defense.
Coming into the year out of the 4 big games(A&m,unc.clemson,fsu), I always thought a&m and unc were the most winnable.

Unc can test us defensively way more than clemson so that might be a tougher matchup just off what our weaknesses look like so far, but clemson has the trenches on defense.

Advertisement
They already think we’re better. 1 point underdogs on the road is them just giving UNC home field advantage. Home field typically swings it 2-3 points

Advertisement
I had them at -2, so this makes sense.

I also have Clemson -2 against us next week, but that could change with the games being played this week.

Is that line up now on DK? I think we’re a small dog there too.

I had them at -2, so this makes sense.

I also have Clemson -2 against us next week, but that could change with the games being played this week.

Is that line up now on DK? I think we’re a small dog there too.
It's not up yet. I think it will be anywhere from Clemson -2 to Miami -2 for that spead. Anything else will be pretty telling imo.

Advertisement
Back