UNC Score Prediction

Advertisement
I love TVD attitude really do , other then him I’m just not sure we have the stomach for a “ red river shootout “ type battle.

TVD will be throwing off his back feet all game long , UNC will BLITZ every snap 3-4 interceptions PAINFUL to say this .

TVD can’t do this alone and it will show early and often.

20 plus point loss and very possibly WORSE.

I love TVD attitude really do , other then him I’m just not sure we have the stomach for a “ red river shootout “ type battle.

TVD will be throwing off his back feet all game long , UNC will BLITZ every snap 3-4 interceptions PAINFUL to say this .

giphy.gif

Advertisement
What ever it takes to facilitate changes from the AD on down. If it takes 50+ dropped on Manny, then so be it. I've never actively rooted for my Canes to lose before, but this is the game. It's clear that we have to reach rock bottom before the powers that be will make a move.

Advertisement
I wanted to say that this isn’t the same UNC team that ran for over 550 yards and had a total offense of close to 800 yards on us last year……. But then I think about this years Miami team.. Since last year Miami has lost two legit pass rushers, a dynamic QB, and kept all the same flaws… Slow starts, poor tackling, dropped passes, subpar O-line, weird offensive play calling, and an ineffective defensive scheme that has been figured out by most programs. As much as UNC has taken a step down…. So have we. I don’t see a huge blow out this year since they don’t have a dynamic set of RBs, but I think they still get it done given Manny’s history with Mack Brown, and them redeeming their loss to FSU at home last week…. My guess, the score will be 31-20 UNC. Obviously hope I’m proven wrong….

UNC by 3+ TD’s. It’s just a matter of whether they score in the 40’s or score in the 60’s.

Advertisement
Defense is swiss cheese, we make ****** QBs look like All Americans. UNC going to put up over 40. Very unlikely the offense with a second game TVD gets even close to that.

UNC - 49
UM - 23

Advertisement

What gets me is knowing UNC isn't very good, yet we all dread playing them. THAT is the Manny effect. Look how many people in this tread expect UNC to beat us as badly as Alabama did. That tells you everything you need to know about the faith people have in Handy (capped) Manny.

Just think about it. UNC just got slapped by FSU, and we are on here predicting a 20 point loss to the team that just got slapped by FSU.

Our only chance is if we come out firing. If we start slow again, trying to keep TVD on training wheels, we get slaughtered. Then when he fails to lead an epic comeback, people will talk about how he starts slow. No man, I'm going to say it right now. That slow start crap is Manny wanting a conservative start in hopes to beat them by playing it safe. He is afraid to come out slinging, thinking that if we turn it over his D will be put in a bad position. He still thinks his D can win him close, hard fought games. He's delusional.

UNC's defense is pretty terrible. I can see TVD having a big game despite our lackluster running game and atrocious offensive line.

With that being said, Howell will likely carve our swiss cheese defense apart.

Game starts as a shoot out before we lose steam late, UNC wins 48-31

Advertisement
Back