UNC Score Prediction

Advertisement
I don’t see how we hold them to under, at least 35 probably 40. Howell hates Miami, and Mack would love nothing more than to embarrass Manny again. There’s a lot of talk up here about all the juniors who have never lost to Miami and that it won’t happen this weekend. I think they try to make a statement.

Advertisement
37-24 UNC and it is a late TD to get to 24...

In fact I think this is the lowest point total we give up the next 3 weeks. NC State going to lay 40+ on us and Pitt is dropping a 50 burger.

The FSU game throws me for a loop but then again, FSU beat UNC last year too.

40-28 UNC. Our defense is so bad.

I love misery so let's hear it.

Canes 30 unc 28. Don't ask me how I got there.

North Carolina 38, Miami 20

Wouldn't be shocked if the Canes pulled it off—but Chapel Hill is a house of horrors for Miami. 3-5 since joining ACC and the three wins were dogfights.

Almost blew a big lead in 2011 with Golden ... Thursday night double-digit comeback in 2013 (Dallas Crawford!) ... Richt almost blew it in 2017 against one-win Heels; late fumble sealed it. Manny is also 0-2 against Mack Brown in similar fashion to Butch Davis owning Randy Shannon the rivalry for years.

All this to say, this isn't last year's North Carolina squad ... so watch Manny go in there and get a win, now that his back is to a wall and he needs one to stay alive (and to keep us from putting him out of his misery.)

Advertisement
What gets me is knowing UNC isn't very good, yet we all dread playing them. THAT is the Manny effect. Look how many people in this tread expect UNC to beat us as badly as Alabama did. That tells you everything you need to know about the faith people have in Handy (capped) Manny.

Just think about it. UNC just got slapped by FSU, and we are on here predicting a 20 point loss to the team that just got slapped by FSU.

Our only chance is if we come out firing. If we start slow again, trying to keep TVD on training wheels, we get slaughtered. Then when he fails to lead an epic comeback, people will talk about how he starts slow. No man, I'm going to say it right now. That slow start crap is Manny wanting a conservative start in hopes to beat them by playing it safe. He is afraid to come out slinging, thinking that if we turn it over his D will be put in a bad position. He still thinks his D can win him close, hard fought games. He's delusional.
Valid points made, some teams for some reason win the match up game and play over there heads beating a better team.

Another example VATECH they can be 0-100 yet when we go there we play terrible weird match up.

Just weird, so UNC will be ready big time because this game will turn there season around.

Seems every team we play if they win it turns there season around as bd here comes another one.

Now a days that’s what we do for teams sad though, easy to get teams on our schedule now .

Old days no one wanted us NOBODY was very hard to fill schedule do we’d WIN as a Independent and teams would be forced to face us in Bowl game LOVED that part.

So here we are UNC will be PUMPED especially with TVD giving them blackboard material guaranteeing a Cane win.

Hate being a realest with team I love but the koolaide killed me I need a intervention to get off the stuff so can’t see any game that we can be competitive in because you just can’t turn it on when there isn’t much that was ever turned on before .

Anyway it is what it is , we’ll score some in the teens maybe 20 points and call it a day.

Sad stuff

Sadly, I think think this is one of the easier bets of the week. UNC giving 7 or 7 1/2 is a pretty easy win. To think neither of these teams are ranked-----looked like such a big game when the season began.

UNC at home and with a coach who hates floundering Manny----- UNC 38 UM 17

Advertisement
**** of I know who wins. UNC isn't very good, but Mack knows Manny better than anyone.

Advertisement
lol...game will be a blowout.
UNC will hang at least 50 on us.
Also watch out for NCAA, UNC or UM team records set during this game in some fashion.

Brown owns Manny's *** and sends him to the unemployment line.

UNC over Canes; 17-35

Advertisement
Back