UNC pushing for Borregales...Shuts down recruitment

And we’re going to get that W in a beat down in HRS. Can’t wait to destroy Howell and leave him in the fetal position while Brown does AARP commercials on the sideline.

No doubt. I'm tired of hearing about that broke *** Drew Brees. We'll see what he's talking about when our DL gets after him.

Advertisement
He's being entrusted to win championships on the biggest stage of college football on a team that draws more attention then any other team especially now that we're poised to make an early run for rings and **** PEOPLE OFF AGAIN.

What more would he want to be on national TV prime time ACCC / NC game he looks at his coach seconds left eyes meet neither says a word a 55 yard plus moon shot is waiting refs says times up coach make the call , coach says KICK IT WIN IT.

LOCK NO WORRIES HERE WITH HIM

GOCANES

Advertisement
This recruiting momentum is bs anyways. Miss me with all these elite NC prospects. Seems like the number of highly ranked NC guys is disproportionately high this season. This sort of quality is either an aberration or flat out bull****. Regardless I don't see UNC being able to maintain this level of recruiting year in and year out if they only recruit within their home state.

You're annoyed they had a good season and our working their *** off recruiting? as opposed to clemson, fsu, alabama getting these kids? at least their coach won't be there long term.

I want to beat their brains out! And I’m far from the only one on here tired of UNC yes.

It looks like almost every UNC commit has been tweeting at him to make the flip and he's liked a few of the UNC players "we've got something cooking" either playing the recruiting game well or definitely interested in UNC. all of his liked tweets and there are loads of them are all UNC stuff and UNC guys **** talking Miami. the low 3 star rating is dumb a consistent kicker is wayyy more valuable than that. We've seen the impact of having a **** kicker and this is someone we need to hang on to.

Last edited:
Andres Borregales💫 Retweeted

Jose Borregales
@F5_Jose
Y’all wear a mask please... I want to wear my helmet this season. Thank you.🙏

Jul 14, 2020

Advertisement
Ivins said today "The North Carolina stuff with Hollywood Chaminade-Madonna Prep three-star kicker Andres Borregales is also real. The good news however for UM is that the Tar Heels’ starting placekicker, Noah Ruggles, is only a junior which would mean that Borregales would likely have to redshirt his first year on campus. That's not the case in Coral Gables where Borregales would take over for his older brother as a freshman."

Pretty sure Mack Brown will forget this ki
Ivins said today "The North Carolina stuff with Hollywood Chaminade-Madonna Prep three-star kicker Andres Borregales is also real. The good news however for UM is that the Tar Heels’ starting placekicker, Noah Ruggles, is only a junior which would mean that Borregales would likely have to redshirt his first year on campus. That's not the case in Coral Gables where Borregales would take over for his older brother as a freshman."

Ivins sits on a throne of lies

Agreed.... It’s just downright arrogance. UNC is on a roll recruiting wise and the Grimes pick up has them thinking they can pull anyone. Not in this case though. Andres is the heir-apparent to Big Bro and the parents will enjoy staying home watching both. Thanks UNC for making him feel special though, because he deserves it. After QB and OL he’s arguably the Most important recruit in this class!!!
I thought that they had yet another Barth clone ready to roll out there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back