UNC pushing for Borregales...Shuts down recruitment

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m getting really F’n annoyed at UNC! Go away! We talk about how Miami night be dropping bags, Carolina is acting like an SEC program! I wanna run the score up so badly against them!

Kid isn’t going anywhere
You're annoyed they had a good season and our working their *** off recruiting? as opposed to clemson, fsu, alabama getting these kids? at least their coach won't be there long term.

Did you even read the article? They asked him why he likes UNC and he responded "I like their colors".

Lol relax, he's a cane.

No need to be rude young man. I did read the article but I'm not going to regurgitate someone else's work who is trying to earn a living. I see you cherry picked that information as that is not all that he said. Yet and still, I was simply sharing Canes related news. Still think he winds up here.

Advertisement
we have the dumbest fans....
does it say in the article he hasn't shut down his recruitment? I mean, his brother came in as a grad transfer to fulfill a dream the whole family has had since they were kids, that is playing for the U.

we have the dumbest fans....
does it say in the article he hasn't shut down his recruitment? I mean, his brother came in as a grad transfer to fulfill a dream the whole family has had since they were kids, that is playing for the U.

Yes it does in fact.

Advertisement
Did you even read the article? They asked him why he likes UNC and he responded "I like their colors".

Lol relax, he's a cane.
How is Baby blue anyone’s favorite color? It’s the worst one in the spectrum . I’d rather wear all pink head to toe

You're probably right. I am getting sick of UNC though. We need that W this year.
And we’re going to get that W in a beat down in HRS. Can’t wait to destroy Howell and leave him in the fetal position while Brown does AARP commercials on the sideline.

Advertisement
Back