UNC Offense vs FSU (2016)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He definitely puts the defense in conflict positions. I can already hear the crowd at Hard Rock complaining about that toss pitch he runs.

Advertisement
If Weldon can keep his nose clean I wouldn't be surprised to see him make a move up the depth chart with this offense.
actually you are making a good point. Weldon might be the perfect QB in an offense like that. something to think about

He definitely puts the defense in conflict positions. I can already hear the crowd at Hard Rock complaining about that toss pitch he runs.
I don’t think so. We’ll probably have the speed to execute it better. Lingard would probably break some huge carries with that play. Don’t know why they did that a lot with Hood though.

Advertisement
actually you are making a good point. Weldon might be the perfect QB in an offense like that. something to think about
So would Jarren. You turn on his highlights then watch trubisky and the only difference would be the skin color on some plays. Similar builds too.

I just remembered in the middle of the vid. That was the game the kicker kept running around doing the tomahawk chop after the game winning FG. Was so funny haha

Advertisement
Back