UNC - It will be ugly

reg

Sophomore
I know, I know. I should just wait until Miami at least make an official announcement before I continue to get ahead of myself. I know! I get it! But, f'uck it!

We are going to absolutely destroy North Carolina next year. We should every year, because it's North Carolina. However, next year, I am talking biblical plague level destruction. Here me out. It just dawned on me that there is a movie script type of connection with Fedora linking up with Diaz, as it relates to the UNC game.

Matt Brown is the new coach at UNC. The same Matt Brown, that fired Diaz at Texas to save his own ***. Diaz has stated in the past that he felt like he was thrown under the bus regarding that situation. Revenge will be sweet!

Fedora, obviously was just fired by UNC. This ma****er do not need any extra motivation to run up the score, because he just does not give a f'uck!
The fact that UNC has provided him with plenty, is a scary thought. Fedora's crazy *** is the type that will make his kid fill up on eggs, chicken, and almonds, and then turn around and eat his kid, for his daily protein intake.

For the record, Fedora deserved to get fired, logically speaking. Here's the thing. Savages don't understand logic. Savages understand savage!

Diaz and that crazy sombitch Fedora, is going to force Matt Brown into early retirement after they break one off in him next year!

Advertisement
I know, I know. I should just wait until Miami at least make an official announcement before I continue to get ahead of myself. I know! I get it! But, f'uck it!

We are going to absolutely destroy North Carolina next year. We should every year, because it's North Carolina. However, next year, I am talking biblical plague level destruction. Here me out. It just dawned on me that there is a movie script type of connection with Fedora linking up with Diaz, as it relates to the UNC game.

Matt Brown is the new coach at UNC. The same Matt Brown, that fired Diaz at Texas to save his own ***. Diaz has stated in the past that he felt like he was thrown under the bus regarding that situation. Revenge will be sweet!

Fedora, obviously was just fired by UNC. This ma****er do not need any extra motivation to run up the score, because he just does not give a f'uck!
The fact that UNC has provided him with plenty, is a scary thought. Fedora's crazy *** is the type that will make his kid fill up on eggs, chicken, and almonds, and then turn around and eat his kid, for his daily protein intake.

For the record, Fedora deserved to get fired, logically speaking. Here's the thing. Savages don't understand logic. Savages understand savage!

Diaz and that crazy sombitch Fedora, is going to force Matt Brown into early retirement after they break one off in him next year!
I would maybe delete this because ok state is on Fedora now. So rather look like an idiot in case he does go to ok state I would delete all the work you put in on this post.

Advertisement
You got some info on the Fedora situation? Cause now rumors are coming out he might take the Temple HC or OK State OC jobs

Done deal to Miami?

ONLY MANNY HIRES AN EXPERIENCED DC.

I didn't know UNC fired Mack Brown to hire this Matt you speak of. LOL But I do think he will struggle at UNC as he is way past his prime. Hiring 65-70 year old coaches is so **** stupid. Why hiring Butch was a silly thought no one actually took seriously . Butch was amazing when he was 45-50 years old. So was Mack Brown. Things change and rarely do old dudes keep up. Only rare elite ones like Coach K in basketball ( though I hate that rat faced *******)

I do think Marco diaz and Larod Fedora will have something for this Matt Brown you speak of though . :wink-new:

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would maybe delete this because ok state is on Fedora now. So rather look like an idiot in case he does go to ok state I would delete all the work you put in on this post.

LOLOLOL!!! He was hyped too... Reg needs his meds..

Advertisement
My "voice to text" caused the Matt Brown situation. My bad..

I drafted this thread prior to me eating dinner and thought that I pressed "post". After dinner, I recognized that I never posted it, so I pressed post. Apparently a lot has changed in the past two hours.

Its a f'uck up on my part. My bad fam.

I don't think Fedora goes to Oklahoma State because he already had the OC gig there from 2005-2007. How many guys return to coach at schools they used to coach at in the same position years earlier? I honestly can't think of any off the top of my head. Second, if Fedora comes here, even if the offense puts up just decent numbers it will look like he did a drastic improvement. At OK State, he's going to really need top production because they were 10th in the nation in yards per game this past year. It's almost like he'd be setting himself up for failure as opposed to coming here where we were 91st in the nation in that category.

Advertisement
Back