UNC is really mediocre

TheRagingWolf

Junior
if we lose to them fire everyone on the spot.

This UNC lost at HOME to Virginia Tech 34-17. That's right, they gave up 34 points to that awful, horrible, offense.

Their offense is **** good. scored 43 at ND. We need to be aggressive. If we play like we did against VT and Duke aggressive wise we should be alright. if we sit back like ******s we are in deep trouble and UNC will at least hang 30.

Advertisement
Can you let us enjoy the victory before going back to your usual *****ing?!?

So ur tellin me the team that allowed 70 to ECU is mediocre? Hhmmm, I doubt that thought ever occurred to anyone on this board...

Jerkoff

So ur tellin me the team that allowed 70 to ECU is mediocre? Hhmmm, I doubt that thought ever occurred to anyone on this board...

Jerkoff

they also almost beat ND on the road.

they're really inconsistent. their defense is truly horrible. if our defense plays decent we win by a couple of scores.

Advertisement
We also get an extra 2 days for rest and game plan. We will be more ready for them then they will for us which will help really well.

We are going to give up a ton of points but if we can control the ball and run it all over them that should help. Their D is apocraphyl.

Their QB is abysmal and can't throw a lick. He can run but he's very Boone-esque in his ability to pass.

Advertisement
UNC is a team that Miami should defeat at home. Bottom line, no excuses...

It's that simple...

Advertisement
They seem to be getting better as the season progresses-they played well the last 2 weeks. They did the same thing last year; crapped the bed early and turned it around late. This will not be an easy win.

I'm more concerned about UNC than I was about VT. They have 2 OL players back that are making a big difference. Should be a good game.

They seem to be getting better as the season progresses-they played well the last 2 weeks. They did the same thing last year; crapped the bed early and turned it around late. This will not be an easy win.

Eh. Swagger is all confidence. It's borne out of games like last night. It builds when yo crush teams like this. We need to dominate this team at home to keep the momentum rolling.

Advertisement
Remember, they beat GT who thumped us.

We have the talent to dominate NC, but we also have the tendency to not show up for games...Jeckyl and Hyde. Depends on what team shows up.

I am flying down from Maryland for the game so I hope the Canes make the trip worthwhile.

Guys its really irrelevant . Who beat who its about match ups and we should beat unc. Vt beat ohio state so does this mean miami can beat ohio state? Whatever the case good win last night go canes.

Advertisement
Back