UNC game thread....lets go !

Unc would be beating us without the refs but there's nothing we can do with this. Every good play gets a flag. Burns makes a clean play on the ball, interference. They ride our WR's back and no flag.

Advertisement
Can we put Rosier in? This aint all on kaaya but dude is Charmin Soft and making a single, sole read before throwing.

Advertisement
I don't understand why no one is hitting Marquise on every single play... Dear lord

I'm done with Kaaya... y'all can crown his ***.

Larry Scott it doesn't matter we still are undisciplined. We need new coaches all around fire everyone.. I don't care if we lose recruits
We have 70 yards of penalties in one half
9 penalties in the 1st half
We have a 2 turnover that have led to 14 points. So really should be 10-0 UnC

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kaaya is soft and not the transcendent player some make him out to be. We've got guys looking to hire a HC for Kaaya. Hopefully, we don't make that mistake.

This team quits every **** time they get down. If the QB was a big time leader and General that wouldn't happen. We've got zero pride and zero self-respect as a team. This is embarrassing to get humiliated like this by fcking UNC. Never thought I'd see this program plummet to this pathetic depth.

Advertisement
we have 3 timeouts with under 30 seconds and we don't use them. go into complete hurry up mode wasting valuable time. doesn't matter as Kaaya just got leveled and the fat that we are down 31-0

Advertisement
Kaaya is soft and not the transcendent player some make him out to be. We've got guys looking to hire a HC for Kaaya. Hopefully, we don't make that mistake.

This team quits every **** time they get down. If the QB was a big time leader and General that wouldn't happen. We've got zero pride and zero self-respect as a team. This is embarrassing to get humiliated like this by fcking UNC. Never thought I'd see this program plummet to this pathetic depth.

Eloquently put!

Im done watching this. our two coordinators should be cleaning tables at the fuggin Mall. They fuggin suck.

Refuse to get my Blood pressure up watching this ****. I swear Coley and Dorito may actually be worse then AG.

Advertisement
Back