UNC game thread....lets go !

Advertisement
These refs are like the Duke refs. Yearly gets hit out of bounds nothing. Our punter gets roughed nothing. But they're quick to call a late whiteout of bounds on us.

We have no chance to win the way the game is being called. And I never post complaining about refs, but this is ridiculous

Advertisement
It's ridiculous how bad a NoD coached team is at defending the option. You had to know they would run it some, and yet every time a team sprinkles it in, the defense is lost.

Honestly the fact that Mark Donofrio can't stop a simple speed option is probably the saddest thing there is. Lay the QB out every time he does it, and keep a guy on the **** pitch man ****.

It's ridiculous how bad a NoD coached team is at defending the option. You had to know they would run it some, and yet every time a team sprinkles it in, the defense is lost.

It's like they have him standin on their shoulder sayin um.... you should.... um... tackle the... WTF WHY DIDN"T YOU DO WHAT I COACHED YOU TO DO??!!

Advertisement
Not enough players on the line should be called immediately not when we get the first down.The fix is on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agreed. When the ball I hiked our D-line doesn't attack immediately, they see what's going on then attack. Horrible Defensive scheme

Advertisement
Back