UNC GAME: Head & Gut Predictions

- @Miami
- 80 and breezy, it's been cold as **** up here in Raleigh, NC
- Black Uni's
- Best game of the weekend, would have been CGD had Army/Navy not been same day.
- Top 10 team with two two-loss team in front of us and Cinci-******-nati. Christ. Talk about having a chip.
- Don't have Enos
- Chicken Tender Subs on sale this weekend? http://arepublixchickentendersubsonsale.com/

We roll!~

fat thrust GIF by The Human Tackboard

Advertisement
covid is every teams biggest competition

I’ll feel better about a win prediction when we see the available players for Sat.

If we go in full strength — we will eat.

Just be careful with penalties since we gonna be extra juiced for revenge

The only reason I have to be concerned is that explosive plays are UNC's strength and they're also our weakness.

But we get over that this week and win 49-38.

Mac Browns first time in Hard Rock... really wish it was a packed house. Would have been another great atmosphere at the rock for this big one

Gut
Canes 38
Heels 34

Head:
Canes 45
Heels 31

Advertisement
I feel like our guys are especially motivated. I’m feeling a statement type of win. Not a total blowout but a convincing win in the 14 point range.

Mack dropped Manny like a hot potato at Texas, Manny lost a nail biter last year. Let’s see the revenge factor from the HC too. Thinking up a score or 10 points in the 4th and gunnin for one more score at the end for the middle finger.

My gut always has us winning! But I'm concerned. Both Ford and Harrison-Hunte were out last week We're gonna need them if we want to slow down UNC's run game. Otherwise, UNC can dominate on the ground and wear us out on D. Anyone know their availability Saturday? Either way, I'll be there rooting loudly.

Advertisement
How they let up 44 to Virginia I will Never know
Their defense is trash. Honestly it’s not really any better than the Duke defense we saw last week. Duke is actually better at rushing the passer and they only had one sack against Miami. A meaningless sack of Nkosi Perry in the fourth quarter of a blowout. If we can hold UNC under 30, it will be a runaway win.

I get ya but mack Brown is foaming at the mouth to ruin our momentum and season. They'll be jacked up for this one. We also but we need all our tools for this game.

Mack Brown can't remember where he put his keys. If he's foaming, it's probably because he put something in his mouth that he shouldn't have.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a must win, with all of efforts that we accomplished during the season and especially PLAYIN at home. We need it, it's going to open doors that we weren't used to. Mack Brown ain't coming in our house and expecting a win. Let's just take care of the redneck COACH.

Advertisement
Back