UNC - Game 2 (Lost 99-3)

I’m an old Grassy guy and it’s hard for me to believe that our level of baseball fandom has fallen this far since those days. The weird need for some alleged “fans” to constantly rip the team is odd to say the least.
I can only attribute it to the rise of social media overall and the need for constant arguing.

All snark aside, the events of the last two years (ten years, really) put a bad taste in a lot of peoples' mouths. Baseball was the crown jewel of the athletic department, and the people in charge allowed it to slip to levels not seen since the 1960's.

Advertisement
Then everything is fine just as long as Rutgers and Jackson State are in our bracket at the ACC Tournament.

true we shouldnt even play those games. Or even a regular season now that i think about it. Just have conference tournys do Omaha and have baseball out of the way in 30 days.

Advertisement
true we shouldnt even play those games. Or even a regular season now that i think about it. Just have conference tournys do Omaha and have baseball out of the way in 30 days.

Or we could be realistic about it and realize that we’re 4-4 against teams that have any chance to put up a fight.

Advertisement
Back