UNC - Game 2 (Lost 99-3)

Number1CanesFan

Sophomore
Come on!!! F'g Gino and his damn shift!!!! These are just ground balls that should be going to the shortstop, but nobody home because of the shift.

scane

Redshirt Freshman
This is about the point of the weekend where Florida figured out the shift and started abusing it.

Maury losing the zone. Loaded again

scane

Redshirt Freshman
Vilar double play into the shift and Zamora flyout ends the top of the 6th

scane

Redshirt Freshman
Gates gets around a leadoff walk with a strikeout and double play

scane

Redshirt Freshman
Feels like we’ve thrown in the towel after the middle of the order does nothing in the 7th

Number1CanesFan

Sophomore
DiMare getting out coached. You play the shift so Carolina steals 3rd with Gil out of position. Can't make the play and the runner scores. Miami down 4-7 bottom of the 7th.

Number1CanesFan

Sophomore
Feels like we’ve thrown in the towel after the middle of the order does nothing in the 7th
Yah. It looks that way. We need to make a run at this game. Zamora needs to get going. He's looked terrible all series going 0/8. If we could tack on a run or two and get the top of the order up in the 9th, then we have a chance.

Number1CanesFan

Sophomore
Amdidas is slow as hell. Looks like he's jogging or not running very hard. I know he's a catcher, but damn

QuatroCane

Junior
I’m an old Grassy guy and it’s hard for me to believe that our level of baseball fandom has fallen this far since those days. The weird need for some alleged “fans” to constantly rip the team is odd to say the least.
I can only attribute it to the rise of social media overall and the need for constant arguing.