UNC - Game 2 (Lost 99-3)

Advertisement
Come on!!! F'g Gino and his **** shift!!!! These are just ground balls that should be going to the shortstop, but nobody home because of the shift.

This is about the point of the weekend where Florida figured out the shift and started abusing it.

Maury losing the zone. Loaded again

Advertisement
Vilar double play into the shift and Zamora flyout ends the top of the 6th

Feels like we’ve thrown in the towel after the middle of the order does nothing in the 7th

Advertisement
DiMare getting out coached. You play the shift so Carolina steals 3rd with Gil out of position. Can't make the play and the runner scores. Miami down 4-7 bottom of the 7th.

Feels like we’ve thrown in the towel after the middle of the order does nothing in the 7th
Yah. It looks that way. We need to make a run at this game. Zamora needs to get going. He's looked terrible all series going 0/8. If we could tack on a run or two and get the top of the order up in the 9th, then we have a chance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m an old Grassy guy and it’s hard for me to believe that our level of baseball fandom has fallen this far since those days. The weird need for some alleged “fans” to constantly rip the team is odd to say the least.
I can only attribute it to the rise of social media overall and the need for constant arguing.

Advertisement
Back