UNC - Game 2 (Lost 99-3)

Advertisement
Now they can sit around and watch Duke win. Should be a happy time, No?

Is there a third place game before the final?

Last edited:
Gil is mashing. I propose:

CF Lala
SS Zamora
RF Del Castillo
DH Gil
1B Toral
LF Cloonan
C Amditis
2B Vilar
3B Escala

Advertisement
From the "Can Someone Explain" thread with a greater discussion of apps

If you have an account with one of the major cable companies and you have a package that includes at least the first tier of ESPN channels and you have the ability to access TV on line, then the process if you have set up a user name and password to sign into cable TV.

1. Go to the ACC.com and select Miami as the school ( or another school if you are testing). It will display all the current events and, where appropriate, will display a WATCH spot.
  2. Click on the WATCH link. The first time you do this, it will ask you which Cable company you want toe use. Most of the majors are listed. I have Comcast. You will get a sign in page where you log in as if you were logging in to view something else on your cable.
  3. It should send you to the event and you start it like any other video. If you have a browser on your phone, I'm old and have one, you do the same thing.
  4. If you are comfortable with apps, follow the guidance of those on here more knowledgeable than I.
Maybe someone should pin something about this to the top and give it a better title. There is always a couple people asking this question

Advertisement
I just woke up, that color man put me to bed. He sounds like a classical radio DJ Zzzzzz. Who is he, had to mute.

Semper Canes!!!

Advertisement
Inning ending double play for McMahon part two. He definitely doesn’t have his best command thus far.

Advertisement
After the Lala leadoff single, absolutely nothing going offensively the first time through the order.

McMahon is hanging his off speed pitches over the middle of the plate. Not as sharp today. He's pitching deep into the count too many times.

Advertisement
Back