UNC Coaches talk Miami Game

I was at that game and the refs allowed UNC to hold on every offensive play of the game and we were calling out the numbers of the OL that were taking our guys down and the refs called two back to back holding calls at the beginning of the 3rd Qtr as to say knock it off but they continued to let them get away with it the rest of the game! Nobody in D1 history has rushed for that many yards even against a Subdivision opponent so something was not right about the officiating that game!

I betchu ur seats were blinded by the array of grass shafts pelted into the stands courtesy off the cleats of Williams & Carter.

Advertisement
i'm claiming the refs is the reason they broke a record, and with having the ball for 40 minutes, 0 chance we were gonna win that game.
I promise the refs was the last reason bro we just got out schemed to the worst degree. Like they could’ve not blocked us and still gained yards lol thats how out of position we were on so many of them runs

Advertisement
I was at that game and the refs allowed UNC to hold on every offensive play of the game and we were calling out the numbers of the OL that were taking our guys down and the refs called two back to back holding calls at the beginning of the 3rd Qtr as to say knock it off but they continued to let them get away with it the rest of the game! Nobody in D1 history has rushed for that many yards even against a Subdivision opponent so something was not right about the officiating that game!
Refs missed a hold in the end zone when MTSU hit that bomb after they stopped us on 4th and goal. 9 point swing right there. Still not the reason we lost.

See how you can have this opinion and still sound sane?

I promise the refs was the last reason bro we just got out schemed to the worst degree. Like they could’ve not blocked us and still gained yards lol thats how out of position we were on so many of them runs
Well I witnessed the crap with my own eyes and we may not have won but who knows if the game was called fairly and think about it has any other college team in history even Bama with it's stockpile of offensive line and RB talent haven't even done it against FBS teams! It was unreal and it was so bad our fans wanted to shoot the officials because of the blatant no calls on the holding/tackling of our DLine the whole night! Yeah we were out of position due too the obvious take downs and the players were getting frustrated after being held all night with only two calls and we were top 3 in the country for sacks and TLs that year!

Refs missed a hold in the end zone when MTSU hit that bomb after they stopped us on 4th and goal. 9 point swing right there. Still not the reason we lost.

See how you can have this opinion and still sound sane?
Yeah I saw that and almost threw the remote at the TV. We don't get calls at home no matter who we play. The block at the rock was a FSU player offsides! I have the recorded video evidence!

Advertisement
Well I witnessed the crap with my own eyes and we may not have won but who knows if the game was called fairly and think about it has any other college team in history even Bama with it's stockpile of offensive line and RB talent haven't even done it against FBS teams! It was unreal and it was so bad our fans wanted to shoot the officials because of the blatant no calls on the holding/tackling of our DLine the whole night! Yeah we were out of position due too the obvious take downs and the players were getting frustrated after being held all night with only two calls and we were top 3 in the country for sacks and TLs that year!
You fools need to stop bringing the refs into a beatdown like that. Wouldn’t have mattered if they called 3 more holding calls or 7 more holding calls.

Yeah I saw that and almost threw the remote at the TV. We don't get calls at home no matter who we play. The block at the rock was a FSU player offsides! I have the recorded video evidence!
Listen pal you need to stop it. **** blaming the refs. And please show us this evidence from 2016.

Go collect all the video and still shot evidence you have of the times Miami’s been screwed. Every instance you’ve ever seen, and don’t come back until you have them ready to present.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Go collect all the video and still shot evidence you have of the times Miami’s been screwed. Every instance you’ve ever seen, and don’t come back until you have them ready to present.
Tell ya momma to go collect some nuts!

Advertisement
Back