UNC BOT to hold meeting "regarding athletics matter"

I am not an insider, but a few articles suggest that it's about the appeal they just lost with the wide receiver that was trying to become eligible after 2 transfers. Apparently there is a clause in the transfer rules about a mental health issue exemption. Perhaps they are suing the NCAA. We should know today.

Advertisement
1694457793750.png
Mack is sharing with the team

Orgy **** with Petrino.

Kiffin in background banging lines off a penguins *** screamimg "Rocky Top *******!! Rocky Top!"

Oil, latex, zipper masks.

You will need therapy after watching for an hour or two. I barely made it into hour 4.

Video on TMZ.

For reals.

Just when I think I've adjusted to your vivid sense of humor...you take it a step farther...

I'm going to have to take some Ambien tonight to fall asleep...

:ROFLMAO:

I am not an insider, but a few articles suggest that it's about the appeal they just lost with the wide receiver that was trying to become eligible after 2 transfers. Apparently there is a clause in the transfer rules about a mental health issue exemption. Perhaps they are suing the NCAA. We should know today.

Yes, the new argument is that a denial of the waiver is negatively impacting Mack Brown's mental health.

UNC is just going to keep inventing new arguments until they can wear down the NCAA.

Advertisement
Even if they do sue aside from showing players they care idk what it accomplishes. doubt any suit barring a settlement would be resolved in less than 3 months and in time for football season.

Even if they do sue aside from showing players they care idk what it accomplishes. doubt any suit barring a settlement would be resolved in less than 3 months and in time for football season.
I agree with all of your points but would like to add. People are sick of the NCAA and college football is starting to realize that the role of the NCAA isn't beneficial to the overall sport. They are parasites

Advertisement
Orgy **** with Petrino.

Kiffin in background banging lines off a penguins *** screamimg "Rocky Top *******!! Rocky Top!"

Oil, latex, zipper masks.

You will need therapy after watching for an hour or two. I barely made it into hour 4.

Video on TMZ.

For reals.

An hour?!?

I agree with all of your points but would like to add. People are sick of the NCAA and college football is starting to realize that the role of the NCAA isn't beneficial to the overall sport. They are parasites
True, but they (ncaa) do need to put the genie back in the bottle somehow, cant continue to be the wild west, if not the ncaa some type of governing body. I also wont believe UNC is going to white knight for college athletes every where and this was the last straw. They could try and the second the NCAA says "ok drop the suit and we will let him play" they would take that deal lol

Advertisement
Back