UNC Boards...

This is the perfect game to see if we can polish things up in the redzone and in short yardage situations.
We should get a lot of opportunities.

Advertisement
UNC may be depleted and have a poor W-L record but that makes it a classic trap game (playing down to the opponent and looking ahead to VT and ND). I seriously hope the Miami players don't take this game lightly or we could be in for a nasty surprise.

wha.gif

UNC may be depleted and have a poor W-L record but that makes it a classic trap game (playing down to the opponent and looking ahead to VT and ND). I seriously hope the Miami players don't take this game lightly or we could be in for a nasty surprise.

View attachment 52565

There is some validity to that, VT was up 14-0 before their offense even took the field for the first time, point is a 35-14 win would not surprise me as much as a total blow-out would.

Advertisement
I want to treat this team like Savannah State. 70+ and a running clock. I don't want norton to just use someone's leg as a guitar, but also their arms as drum sticks

I honestly would completely discount everything that happened in the Shannon/Golden Eras of Miami. Those were 2 bad coaching hires. Miami finally got it right with Richt & I think we'll pay the price Saturday.

In the Richt Era, the Miami Hurricanes are 5-2 outside the state of Florida including a thrashing of dook in Durham this year...a dook team that has beaten us twice in the past 12 months.

I find it hard to come up with any reason to believe we will have a chance to win this game in the 4th Quarter. Miami may start out slow at first, but they are going to wear us down/wear us out by the 2nd. Half. They may be a little flat, but it should still be good enough for them to win 34-10 or something like that.

Which one of you snuck over there and posted this?

Fed up with losing to the wine & cheese teams UVA & UNC the last several years.
I hope we drill them, won't be happy unless we post no less than +40 points on both of them (50 would just make my day complete)

Advertisement
NEVER FORGET. BLOW THESE FVCKERS OUT!

Udick.0.gif

HAVE NOT...

“We know what it is,” They beat us last year and the year before. We have to go out there and do what we have to do.”

“We owe them from last year. They beat us on our home field last year. That was a game that was the difference in us being in the ACC Championship and being in the Orange Bowl.”

JJ

I honestly would completely discount everything that happened in the Shannon/Golden Eras of Miami. Those were 2 bad coaching hires. Miami finally got it right with Richt & I think we'll pay the price Saturday.

In the Richt Era, the Miami Hurricanes are 5-2 outside the state of Florida including a thrashing of dook in Durham this year...a dook team that has beaten us twice in the past 12 months.

I find it hard to come up with any reason to believe we will have a chance to win this game in the 4th Quarter. Miami may start out slow at first, but they are going to wear us down/wear us out by the 2nd. Half. They may be a little flat, but it should still be good enough for them to win 34-10 or something like that.

Which one of you snuck over there and posted this?

Haha I was thinking the same thing

Advertisement
Their fans are penciling in losses to WCU

If that holds true then 1-11 season for them they may be one of the worst teams of all time in the ACC

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Payback is a ******. They wanted to mock the Canes with the upside down U....guess what; Canes have long memories & nobody thought it was funny. I hope we stick it to them. RUN IT UP. GO CANES!

:machinegun:

Advertisement
I haven't followed North Carolina or watched them play all year. But I don't remember them being THIS bad from watching them the last couple years.

How the **** did they fall so hard?

I haven't followed North Carolina or watched them play all year. But I don't remember them being THIS bad from watching them the last couple years.

How the **** did they fall so hard?

17 players overall out with injuries, mostly starters. It was a rebuilding year anyway on top of that.

I want a 50-0 game too, but until this team proves it can blow another major conference team out, I'm skeptical that we can put together that kind of dominant performance.

Hope I'm wrong, but I see a far less impressive game than everyone's calling for. We'll win, but I think it will be a dull, sloppy game. You know we aren't going to be able to fully stuff the run, because we haven't done that all year. We'll drop them for a 3 yard loss, sure, but you know that on 3rd and 12, the quarterback will get loose and he'll rip off 15.

You watch, this game is going to be something like 31-17. We'll be in control, and it won't be "close," but it won't be dominant either.

Advertisement
Back