Advertisement

L A M P

Reformed Mope
Favorite quote:

"We couldn't score 35 points against them if the game lasted 10 quarters"

RepTheGables

Energy Vampire
I LOVE IT

I'd also like the Canes to make one of these blowout scenarios come to life on Saturday.

DTP

TuFf AnD fIzZiCaL!
At first I kind of felt bad for them but then I remembered all the shix talking they did the last couple of years. I hope Miami drops a hundo on them.

W

westcoastcanes

We need style points. It isn't going to say much to beat a team this depleted by 28+, but it will say something if we don't. It will say exactly what several on this board are getting a little up in arms about re: why we aren't climbing the rankings.

Richt better not take the foot of the gas. I want a 50 something to 20 something type game.

Dan Sileo JR

Band
Banned
Never forget that faqqot flipping the U upside down when they ran up the score on us two years ago. I want blood, just don't sacrifice our players health for it.

Advertisement

mackjones

Sophomore
We need style points. It isn't going to say much to beat a team this depleted by 28+, but it will say something if we don't. It will say exactly what several on this board are getting a little up in arms about re: why we aren't climbing the rankings.

Richt better not take the foot of the gas. I want a 50 something to 20 something type game.

I don't expect Miami to score and score and score and score and score some more against lowly Carolina Blue. Matter of fact, I absolutely believe Richt will hold back on the play book and what not. After all Miami doesn't want to give away their A+ game plan. Seeing that Miami faces mighty VA Tech the following Saturday. dUh.

QuattroCane

Junior
We need a clean game and just break their back from the pounding. I have the feeling the offense finally gets in sync this weekend from the beginning.

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Chad and DJax and the other leaders need to paste this shyt all over the training facilities:

grab-2015-11-14-16h50m33s125.png

HurriHeat

Redshirt Freshman
I want to feel bad for them but after what they did to us 2 years ago, I hope Richt let’s these boys light up the score board.

Advertisement

dwreck27

Senior
Premium
We need to remind them where they are in the pecking order

Fux those s run that score up and have the stadium empty by the 3rd quarter

Couldn’t happen to a shittier team

Lokest

E's before W's
Hoping we could have done this last year but **** it. We can savor it more this way

Unsider

All ACC
Premium
Fans’ depressing comments are one thing. It is another thing when it comes to their players. I can guarantee anyone, they’re planning on being spoilers. This is why I have a lot of respect for CMR. He just won’t talk about the games past this one. I have no doubt he’ll have them ready.