UNC at Pitt

Advertisement
Someone far more handsome than you already made this joke in this thread.
backing up homer simpson GIF

Mack Brown looks like a guy that throws on a camo jacket on the weekends to work his move at the gas station....

" Hey bud, my car just ran out of gas you wouldnt have any spare change to help me out"

Advertisement
We’ve had six one possession games this season.

Ohio State and Oregon have five each.

You obviously rely solely on this place to think for you. Try it on your own sometime.
Yeah, I should just look at the state of our football team’s performance through your clear, objective lenses. Ohio State and Oregon’s Coaches in place of Manny aren’t sitting at 5-4 about to get eliminated from the CoRstal.

Overall I think in most years you're right, but solely this year Go Canes!! does have a point. UGA is great, Alabama is talented, but not really a good team and the rest is whatever.

Edit: Not caping for Manny or how we played early this season btw, just that CFB has been on tilt since last year in the 3rd tier range
It’s not 3-40 though. That range is crazy.

Mack Brown is clappy Coker.

Side note .... the OC is such an ***-hat with this flat top buzz haircut at 60 years old. He also sucks donkey balls at his job.

Advertisement
Yeah, I should just look at the state of our football team’s performance through your clear, objective lenses. Ohio State and Oregon’s Coaches in place of Manny aren’t sitting at 5-4 about to get eliminated from the CoRstal.

What does that have to do with anything. Their games were a crapshoot as I stated weren’t they.

We lost two of ours they won most of theirs.

How is that defending anything? It’s a statement of fact.

Lmao at how sensitive your Manny meters are.

Advertisement
Why does Mack Brown go full ****** against everyone but us?
Because he knows Diaz’s Defense better than anybody...

He seen it up close & personal in it’s infancy stages in practice every day for 2 years straight, he knows exactly where the weak points are & how to exploit them.

Mack Brown saw with his own eyes when Diaz’s Defense gave up over 600 yards rushing in a game vs BYU & fired him the next day because of it...

And because Manny never changes or adjusts anything he does to his scheme Mack Brown always has the upper hand over him because he’s essentially going up against the same Defense he used to see every day in practice for 2 years towards the end of his Texas tenure.

It’s the equivalent of a World champion Boxer fighting a guy he used to beat up in sparring matches before he became a champion himself, he knows everything he’s capable of & exactly how to counter it.

Advertisement
@Go Canes!! : “So you know we’re in the 3-40 group after UGA and Bama - with Oklahoma, Oregon, Cincy, Michigan State, aTm - that next group…”

We’ve had six one possession games this season.

Ohio State and Oregon have five each.

Every week is a dogfight in college football.

You obviously rely solely on this place to think for you. Try it on your own sometime.
You are correct about Oregon. They have had five one possession games.

Ohio St. has only had one one possession game...the game in which they lost to Oregon.

Advertisement
Back