UNC at Pitt

Advertisement
My bad I thought we was talking about basketball.
smooth GIF

Advertisement
Let me ask this from a perspective standpoint.
Does UM suck for losing to this UNC team?
Is UM good for beating this Pitt team?
Are all these teams mediocre so none of this matters?
The only thing that matters to me is that the guy in charge squandered the best opportunity for this program to win the ACCCG, maybe since we joined. Doesn’t matter how the team is playing now, whether they have improved, or if things would’ve been different with TVD starting from day 1.

Let me ask this from a perspective standpoint.
Does UM suck for losing to this UNC team?
Is UM good for beating this Pitt team?
Are all these teams mediocre so none of this matters?

For the most part every Saturday is a crapshoot for teams 3-40

Advertisement
UNC is garbage on the road, pitt is good and our d line is really ****e that we couldn’t get pressure against this o line

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol. That’s a convenient way to support our performance and record this year. By that logic we should just - ready… ready for it - give Manny more time because he’s not any different than any coach 3-40. 🤮

We’ve had six one possession games this season.

Ohio State and Oregon have five each.

Every week is a dogfight in college football.

You obviously rely solely on this place to think for you. Try it on your own sometime.

Lol. That’s a convenient way to support our performance and record this year. By that logic we should just - ready… ready for it - give Manny more time because he’s not any different than any coach 3-40. 🤮
Overall I think in most years you're right, but solely this year Go Canes!! does have a point. UGA is great, Alabama is talented, but not really a good team and the rest is whatever.

Edit: Not caping for Manny or how we played early this season btw, just that CFB has been on tilt since last year in the 3rd tier range

Advertisement
Back