UM's Plan To Reopen

Advertisement
Although my son is on full scholarship, he has an apartment lease to renew in June. You think he is headed back to Miami if he has another semester online? I don't care if mom and dad are paying the full boat very few students want to go through another semester online. Not at $28K per semester. I am sure the incoming freshman class is going to be all in with either an online experience or some type of insane COVID-19 restrictions.

Or it could be bc we have a large dense population and have tested more people than anyone in the world, by far. If it wasn’t for NY we would’ve already forgotten about this. We also have no idea who is telling the truth, obviously China isn’t, but I’m sure other countries don’t have policies that reward hospitals for having Corona deaths.
We've tested more in TOTAL because our Covid-19 pandemic cases continue to rise. We have 1/3 of all Covid-19 cases in the world yet we have 5% of the world's population. Meanwhile, Covid-19 cases in countires like South Korea, China, Germany and a host of others have fallen to where they don't need rampant testing which is why our US Veterans Administration got 500,000 masks from South Korea since we still don't have enough PPE to go around.

We are still far short of the number of tests per capita of where we need to be and we don't have the contact tracing that other countries used. We have 50 states all doing their own thing while other countries have approached the problem with national plans that appear to be much more effective than what we're doing.

The whole world shut down and we have 1/3 of all cases and 5% of the world's population. We've handled the virus very poorly.

Some poeple are just stuck on stupid.
Im glad you looked in the mirror on that last line....
What's funny is you're so ignorant. You're willing to put it on display....

Advertisement
We've tested more in TOTAL because our Covid-19 pandemic cases continue to rise. We have 1/3 of all Covid-19 cases in the world yet we have 5% of the world's population. Meanwhile, Covid-19 cases in countires like South Korea, China, Germany and a host of others have fallen to where they don't need rampant testing which is why our US Veterans Administration got 500,000 masks from South Korea since we still don't have enough PPE to go around.

We are still far short of the number of tests per capita of where we need to be and we don't have the contact tracing that other countries used. We have 50 states all doing their own thing while other countries have approached the problem with national plans that appear to be much more effective than what we're doing.
You have to know it's not that simple. The simple number of people along with the logistics of administering and processing tests is completely different here than a smaller, less populated country. Not to mention that a person who is negative one day might get it the next.

A national plan would be dictated by events in New York. Why should Florida or Kansas have to stay shut down all summer needlessly? That is a perfect illustration of the foolishness of central planning and a one size fits all approach.

Advertisement

why do you want to be tested so bad? Whee is the logic in thinking being tested for a fake pandemic 7 months later makes sense? how many test results are being faked to push this vaccine agenda? The President of Tanzania already exposed the WHO when it comes to their fake test results. It’s safe to say the majority of the positive tests in the US are fake just like half of the reported covid19 deaths are fake.

You have to know it's not that simple. The simple number of people along with the logistics of administering and processing tests is completely different here than a smaller, less populated country. Not to mention that a person who is negative one day might get it the next.

A national plan would be dictated by events in New York. Why should Florida or Kansas have to stay shut down all summer needlessly? That is a perfect illustration of the foolishness of central planning and a one size fits all approach.
Your misconstruing my response. China has a national plan. They are and did not treat each region the same. That's not what it means. It means the federal government takes control of the testing and PPE. They purchase then distribute it to the state in accordance to need rather making the states compete against each other for testing supplies and PPE.

It also means that every state would be using the same tests and not using some tests that are better or worse than others.

why do you want to be tested so bad? Whee is the logic in thinking being tested for a fake pandemic 7 months later makes sense? how many test results are being faked to push this vaccine agenda? The President of Tanzania already exposed the WHO when it comes to their fake test results. It’s safe to say the majority of the positive tests in the US are fake just like half of the reported covid19 deaths are fake.
I stopped at fake. Like the whole world decided to ruin it's economy to create a conspiracy. Just shut up!!! You're just ignorant.

Advertisement
Your misconstruing my response. China has a national plan. They are and did not treat each region the same. That's not what it means. It means the federal government takes control of the testing and PPE. They purchase then distribute it to the state in accordance to need rather making the states compete against each other for testing supplies and PPE.

It also means that every state would be using the same tests and not using some tests that are better or worse than others.

Stopped reading right there. Yes, the Chinese Communist Party has been transparent. Are you a W.H.O employee?

Gotcha. The only test in question that I'm familiar with is the Abbott one and I'd bet they're working to improve it.

I wouldn't trust the Chinese tests at all.

Advertisement
Gotcha. The only test in question that I'm familiar with is the Abbott one and I'd bet they're working to improve it.

I wouldn't trust the Chinese tests at all.
I didn't say we should use China's test, but you do know that a lot of our medication is made in China. You can thank our US pharmaceutical companies for that.

Advertisement
Back