UM's Plan To Reopen

Advertisement
64AAE226-5B76-4399-B1E8-9B9017F845EC.jpeg

Gates is the new Rockefeller.
Exactly. Rockefeller, with no MD, and no PhD in anything relevant to medicine, changed medicine forever. A couple of good things came from his meddling admittedly, but so much bad. His expertise was chemicals. Let that sink in. 😱

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like I said a few weeks ago, there will be college football barring some unforeseen crazy re-spike. Anyone who thinks these redneck football factories won't do everything humanly possible to make it appear safe to play football is an absurd rube.

LOL at the SEC or Big 10 ever even legitimately contemplating canceling college football. Tattoo and hair salons have been open in Georgia for a month already. You think they're not playing football? LOL

Advertisement
Like I said a few weeks ago, there will be college football barring some unforeseen crazy re-spike. Anyone who thinks these redneck football factories won't do everything humanly possible to make it appear safe to play football is an absurd rube.

LOL at the SEC or Big 10 ever even legitimately contemplating canceling college football. Tattoo and hair salons have been open in Georgia for a month already. You think they're not playing football? LOL

Just begs the question what SEC state is not currently in Phase I? They are playing as you stated. Too much at stake if they don't. I think all schools are going to adopt the Notre Dame model. University of South Carolina just adopted same format. Makes sense for Miami. Start 2 weeks earlier than scheduled; cancel the 2-day fall break; send the kids home for Thanksgiving; and finals on line.

Just begs the question what SEC state is not currently in Phase I? They are playing as you stated. Too much at stake if they don't. I think all schools are going to adopt the Notre Dame model. University of South Carolina just adopted same format. Makes sense for Miami. Start 2 weeks earlier than scheduled; cancel the 2-day fall break; send the kids home for Thanksgiving; and finals on line.
I say just stop the charade. No one cares anymore, especially young people. If they can work shoulder to shoulder at Chick Fil A, then they can play football.

I say just stop the charade. No one cares anymore, especially young people. If they can work shoulder to shoulder at Chick Fil A, then they can play football.

Well, it was good enough for Georgia Tech to play during the Spanish Flu of 1918. One out of every 200 Americans died from the flu.
1590090071287.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back