UM's Greatest DC of All Times Randy Shannon

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does the Clemson loss have to do with this topic, race pimp?

It has a lot to do with this post. Yawl love to point out incompetence when the U history is rooted in incompetent coaches of your own kind. Well, **** it we can throw some rocks to!!! LOL

Advertisement
The reason everyone downplays how good of a defensive mind Randy Shannon is was caused by the lack of defensive greatness we had during his time as head coach. He had a 28-22 record with a defense that was never better than 20th in total defense and averaged 44th in scoring defense. This doesn't mean he wasn't a good DC, but was a horrible head coach that perpetuated the downturn of the U and left the stinch of a 48-0 loss to Virginia as the last game in the OB. Did a lot for the U over a decade ago but also did a lot to harm it with subpar head coaching and now working for another school in his Alma mater's backyard...

Sorry Moro, for the neg, I hit the wrong arrow, but don't allow this passive aggressive, closet micro-aggression, Cane card playing dweeb bait U into downplaying the job Diaz has done this season.

Down talking any black man's accomplishments is irresistible for him. His whiteness serves as default self-esteem, so the delusion that Shannon is horrible at what he does, somehow validates him intrinsically. I know, its very sad.

No problem... **** I didn't even notice because I get so many negs when I drop these truths... I expect them... lol

Only racists would compare Randy Shannon to a special needs character from a movie.

Notice they've never called D'Onofrio Corky from the TV show Life Goes On.

[MENTION=14310]Moro[/MENTION], save ya' breath, racists don't know that they're racists.

The reason everyone downplays how good of a defensive mind Randy Shannon is was caused by the lack of defensive greatness we had during his time as head coach. He had a 28-22 record with a defense that was never better than 20th in total defense and averaged 44th in scoring defense. This doesn't mean he wasn't a good DC, but was a horrible head coach that perpetuated the downturn of the U and left the stinch of a 48-0 loss to Virginia as the last game in the OB. Did a lot for the U over a decade ago but also did a lot to harm it with subpar head coaching and now working for another school in his Alma mater's backyard...

No. Call it what is racism. Look at how much credit they are quick to give Diaz and he hasn't done a fraction of what Randy has accomplished. Now you say he never had a defense better than 20th that is a complete lie even after I posted the ranking showing the facts. Bottomline racism!!! If and I say IF Diaz have can post those numbers he would go down as GOD with these same folks that knock Randy today who has better numbers, conference titles and NC to back it up!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
98% of threads mentioning Shannon are created to provide target practice for those suffering from inferiority complexes and coping via these lame opportunities for micro-aggression. "Randy Shannon" himself/itself has become a code word for racist Canes fans. Its a call to arms and shows their true allegiance because: thinking of Shannon's contributions to UM and its community does nothing to aid their deficiency, but thinking of his faults, failures and mishaps does. So there racial bigotry overrides their Cane pride. But despite this, you'll find these types declaring themselves official issuers and retractors of all imaginary Cane cards.

All the gayturd talk is their favorite smokescreen.

No. Call it what is racism. Look at how much credit they are quick to give Diaz and he hasn't done a fraction of what Randy has accomplished. Now you say he never had a defense better than 20th that is a complete lie even after I posted the ranking showing the facts. Bottomline racism!!!

You say it is racism to say a hispanic man did a good job? Mark Dnofrio was horrible and he is white...is that racist as well? And his record and rankings as a head coach are much different than the rankings you quoted during his years as DC...can you give me a website that shows the defensive rankings he had from 2007-2010? Pretty sure they are better than Dnofrios but still much worse than the previous 6 years...by the way...facts are facts and you are missing chromosomes if you say that the facts are racist

Only racists would compare Randy Shannon to a special needs character from a movie.

Notice they've never called D'Onofrio Corky from the TV show Life Goes On.

[MENTION=14310]Moro[/MENTION], save ya' breath, racists don't know that they're racists.

We call him Dorito... A chip with an IQ lower than Radio. So tell me, how am I racist for calling Randy Radio and Coach NoD Dorito?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back