UM's Greatest DC of All Times Randy Shannon

Status
Not open for further replies.
The short bus got let out on this thread.

Good job starting a thread congratulating the D.C. of the Florida Gaturds.

Take this abortion of a thread to any redneck hillbilly gator site and miss me with lizard praise.

He's a ****, he should be dead to you. Fūck him and his entire squad of hillbilly dyckk suckers.

Oh it's an abortion of a thread now huh??? LOL, I didn't see that comment on the Diaz vs Shannon thread!!!

You're a butthurt bītch because someone said something about your hero, radio.

Man the fūck up, he's a fūcking gaturd, you clown. Go be a **** fan if you love him so much.

So Richt should be dead to us too then right?

Randy gave 17+ years of his life to the University of Miami.

You have done nothing for the school.

LMAO at you trying to disrespect this man because he has a job to feed his family.

Randy did nothing bad to this U. You look like a racist buffoon trying to throw salt on his name.

Some of you dumb fuqs make me sick.

Advertisement
So this is the thread where the posters with anti-UM agendas are revealed.

Any more radio dykk suckers want to stand up and be counted? Now's your chance.

Diaz ain't showed a **** thang!!! He did exactly what we all here at CIS knew would happen if D'know would have installed a 4-3 defense.

Take this abortion of a thread to any redneck hillbilly gator site and miss me with lizard praise.

He's a ****, he should be dead to you. Fūck him and his entire squad of hillbilly dyckk suckers.

Oh it's an abortion of a thread now huh??? LOL, I didn't see that comment on the Diaz vs Shannon thread!!!

Man the fūck up, he's a fūcking gaturd, you clown. Go be a **** fan if you love him so much.

LMAO at you trying to disrespect this man because he has a job to feed his family.

Randy did nothing bad to this U. You look like a racist buffoon trying to throw salt on his name.

Here come the race pimps.

Only a matter of time.

Aye, where is your make America great again sign? Here you go wanting to entitle Diaz in one year. Sht last I checked he was like Bush didn't do a **** thing to become president!!!

Advertisement
Race pimps eh?

Why else would you try to throw shade on Randy Shannon. Randy Shannon loves this school and bled for it. You don't have the clout to revoke his Cane Card or anyone who is happy for his success.

Randy set the school back 10 years?

Really? Randy did that and not the Admin?

You have got to be fuqin kidding me with the misinformed bullshid in this thread.

Aye, where is your make America great again sign? Here you go wanting to entitle Diaz in one year. Sht last I checked he was like Bush didn't do a **** thing to become president!!!

Only cūnts like you bring up politics and race to justify your gaturd dykk sucking. You must love that gator jizzz

Race pimps eh?

Why else would you try to throw shade on Randy Shannon. Randy Shannon loves this school and bled for it. You don't have the clout to revoke his Cane Card or anyone who is happy for his success.

You're a fūcking race pimp, holmes

Advertisement

Here come the race pimps.

Only a matter of time.

Oh, it's race pimping now? But you been sling "Radio" in every post!!! LOL...

IMG_3327.JPG

Only cūnts like you bring up politics and race to justify your gaturd dykk sucking. You must love that gator jizzz

Nawl hater, just letting your *** know the truth!!! Also, it don't take much to deflate these rookies you want to showcase as being better than the Legendary Randy Shannon!!!

Advertisement
Sorry Moro, for the neg, I hit the wrong arrow, but don't allow this passive aggressive, closet micro-aggression, Cane card playing dweeb bait U into downplaying the job Diaz has done this season.

Down talking any black man's accomplishments is irresistible for him. His whiteness serves as default self-esteem, so the delusion that Shannon is horrible at what he does, somehow validates him intrinsically. I know, its very sad.

Go kick rocks!!!!!!!!! To try to remove Randy Shannon from Ur history is crazy as ****.... U will never be successful!!!

Why don't you leave him on your dusty *** mantel. Nobody gives a flying **** about randy being a DC 12 years ago. He set our program back 10 years and had the most embarrassing loss UM history vs UVA in the last orange bowl game. That is his legacy.

I would if I didn't have to keep reminding U of your own history... Did the Clemson *** whooping some how get removed from your mind when they put 60 on Ur azzzz!!!!

Advertisement
Here they go.... Let the Diaz vs Randy thread run with hate all day..... Now they calling for the Mods to save them... U caint make this stuff up..... LOL!!!
Clemson put 58 on your *** but you want to credit Randy with the worst DC ever...

[video=youtube;VLDJzlc6QgI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLDJzlc6QgI[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back