UM's Al Golden driven to improve after disappointing 6-7 sea

I'm really wondering. What the heck does Donofrio do? He doesn't coach, he doesn't recruit, he doesn't do anything. What the heck is he doing at Miami? Do Golden and Donofrio really have such a strong We Are Penn State buddy bond that he just rides around on Golden's coattails all the time? I can think of no other reason. He must have pulled Golden out of the path of Sandusky's car on the way to Second Mile and in return for saving his life Golden pledged his eternal love and protection till the day he dies. There is no other possible explanation.

Advertisement
I'm really wondering. What the heck does Donofrio do? He doesn't coach, he doesn't recruit, he doesn't do anything. What the heck is he doing at Miami? Do Golden and Donofrio really have such a strong We Are Penn State buddy bond that he just rides around on Golden's coattails all the time? I can think of no other reason. He must have pulled Golden out of the path of Sandusky's car on the way to Second Mile and in return for saving his life Golden pledged his eternal love and protection till the day he dies. There is no other possible explanation.

Mike Ditka and Buddy Ryan they ain't.

Advertisement
Back