UM working on Gavin Bryant

Might wanna take Nate Webster off there.

Lol.

He had one of the most dominant years of any LB here ever in 1999. He busted **** and talked **** like no ************ here before or after him. Was hoping they'd let EJ be the next Nate(on the field)… oh well

Oh yea, no doubt he was a great player. But he's currently serving 10 years for statutory rape.

Advertisement

Lol.

He had one of the most dominant years of any LB here ever in 1999. He busted **** and talked **** like no ************ here before or after him. Was hoping they'd let EJ be the next Nate(on the field)… oh well

Oh yea, no doubt he was a great player. But he's currently serving 10 years for statutory rape.

Doesn't change the fact that he was one of the greatest LBs in our history. Statutory rape shouldn't even be a crime these days with the way young chicks look and how much fcking they do by the age of 12 anyway. They need to let Nate out.

Lol.

Doesn't change the fact that he was one of the greatest LBs in our history. Statutory rape shouldn't even be a crime these days with the way young chicks look and how much fcking they do by the age of 12 anyway. They need to let Nate out.

:eekeyes:

I hope this was just a troll.

Advertisement

Lol.

Wasn't he banging one of the coach's kids? Not smart...at all.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Lol.

Anybody who will even looks at a 12 year old lasciviously much less **** her needs some help.

Advertisement
****...she was 12?

Free Nate!

From everything I've heard the girl was 15..not saying that is too much better but definitely beats the **** out of 12 in my opinion. Either way wrong obviously. I swear I read the girl was in high school so I feel like it was 15

****...she was 12?

Free Nate!

From everything I've heard the girl was 15..not saying that is too much better but definitely beats the **** out of 12 in my opinion. Either way wrong obviously. I swear I read the girl was in high school so I feel like it was 15

Prosecutors claimed she was 15 when she started having *** with Nate. The age of consent in Ohio is 16. Nate said she was 16 when he started banging her. 12 years in jail for 1 stupid fcking year of age is retarded.

"He is charged with having *** with a 15-year-old girl, the daughter of a former assistant coach for the Cincinnati team, and was arrested on July 21.[3] According to an indictment unsealed subsequent to his arrest, Webster used guns to intimidate the girl into keeping their relationship quiet. The girl said he told her if she revealed the relationship, he would kill her and her family, Hamilton County prosecutor Joe Deters said."

Source: Wiki, so TFWIW.

****...she was 12?

Free Nate!

Prosecutors claimed she was 15 when she started having *** with Nate. The age of consent in Ohio is 16. Nate said she was 16 when he started banging her. 12 years in jail for 1 stupid fcking year of age is retarded.

Agreed, jail time for that is retarded. He should have his **** chopped up and shoved up his own ***! I don't care what he did on a football field, dude's a piece of ****.

Advertisement
Back