UM working on Gavin Bryant

-Bryant has SEC offers from Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, and South Carolina But only ACC offer is UM have as much of a chance to flip the Tennessee commit

-says “Coach Barrow is supposed to be out here as soon as school starts back up,” “I don’t know what day yet but that’s when we’re setting up my official visit to Miami. Them and Tennessee are really the only two schools coming at me hard. I just want to look at it myself because I’ve never been there.”

-OV to Tennessee on January 17th and Miami will be on one of the two following weekends.

-Barrow made an impression on him back when Miami originally offered him in April. time has allowed the two to get more familiar and come to certain understandings.

-says “I love him as a coach and we have good relationship by now,” “We’ve talked about getting up to the pros and he understands I’m trying to do that. He’s one of the guys who has been there and he knows what it takes to make it. He told me he can help with the steps towards the NFL.”

-Says Barrow is probably his biggest draw to Miami but he explained it’s not the only thing either.

-says “It’s a small school so they’ll be able to work very closely with me in the classroom,” “Then they always have good linebackers and scouts know that’s one of the schools to keep an eye out for. Ray (Lewis) went there but I’m sure there were a bunch more before and after him.”

-picked the Volunteers back in June, a few days after an unofficial visit to Knoxville. He hasn’t been on a college campus ever since and that seems to be his main motivation behind visiting Miami.

says “I think I’m good with Tennessee, there’s nothing I don’t like about them,” “ I still have to look because you never know what could happen. They don’t really want me to take any other visits but I have to do what’s best for me. I’m a little worried about that but I need to see somewhere else.”

Bryant has previously been on unofficial visits to Alabama, Auburn, Mississippi State, and South Carolina

(4* was a bama lock before he committed to Tenn. would fill a big need at MLB 6-2 | Wt: 235)

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/Miami-Trying-to-Flip-LB-Gavin-Bryant-From-Tennessee-167961

Advertisement
"Ray (Lewis) went there but I’m sure there were a bunch more before and after him"

Coach Barrow needs to educate the young man.

Advertisement
- Ray (Lewis) went there but I’m sure there were a bunch more before and after him.”
[/url]

Ya think big man? We haven't been considered LB U for nothing bruh. I don't feel like getting my fingers all cramped typing up a list of our badass NFL LBs.

Advertisement
Barrow is one of the Best LB coaches in the country, he's been killing it the last couple of years

Can't argue with his recruiting, but I haven't really seen anything that screams "one of the best LB coaches in the country"...his unit has not exactly been dominant. Upgraded talent will definitely help.

Advertisement
- Ray (Lewis) went there but I’m sure there were a bunch more before and after him.”
[/url]

Ya think big man? We haven't been considered LB U for nothing bruh. I don't feel like getting my fingers all cramped typing up a list of our badass NFL LBs.

NFL U
586.jpg

Advertisement
Might wanna take Nate Webster off there.

Lol.

He had one of the most dominant years of any LB here ever in 1999. He busted **** and talked **** like no ************ here before or after him. Was hoping they'd let EJ be the next Nate(on the field)… oh well

Advertisement
Back