UM Vs VT game thread 29-32 half

Not even worried. VT will shoot themselves out and we'll grind them down in the second half. This would be a good spot to get Big Reg in and start working him against their frontcourt.

This is exactly what happened. That, and Larkin straight up balled.

The opponent changes, but our formula for success doesn't. :quag:

We're going to be a brutally tough out in the NCAAs because we never stop fighting. Shooting good, shooting bad, doesn't matter. We're in the opponent's hip pocket all game long and make them work on every possession. That **** wears players down, not just physically, but especially mentally. Teams we play can't afford to go into any kind of scoring drought at all, because we can potentially put them down double digits in short order. VT shot great tonight overall, Green filled it up, and they still lost by 9.

NO RETREAT!
NO SURRENDER!

Yup, it will take about 3 Greens to beat us.

Advertisement
Green was unreal, but so was Larkin
Refs were unreal, but not in a good way
I want to know what Reggie said when he swatted that weak *** shot out of bounds
Is there a team in the nation that blocks more shots than we do?
Larkin, love this kid
I don't think the announcers mentioned Barry once, shame, I guess there is a whole group of fans out there who don't know who Shane's dad is
Kadji and Scott both had slow starts, but came on strong, especially Kadji

Let's go in to Raleigh and beat the ***** out of NC State

******* VT fans chanting "you have sanctions." O RLY?

313.jpg

Let me handle this....

Next time they play in MIami it'd be hilarious if the students chanted his name...

No, it really wouldn't

I want to know what Reggie said when he swatted that weak *** shot out of bounds
Larkin, love this kid
I don't think the announcers mentioned Barry once, shame, I guess there is a whole group of fans out there who don't know who Shane's dad is

I am trying to figure what that word is at this point? Solid post but you have me stumped.

Advertisement
Larkin, love this kid

I am trying to figure what that word is at this point? Solid post but you have me stumped.

Apparently you can't say f_cks on here. No idea what a f_cks is, but it's mine now.

Larkin, love this kid

FSU and Clemson both avg more block shots per game then us

Larkin, love this kid

Apparently you can't say f_cks on here. No idea what a f_cks is, but it's mine now.

you can you just have to change your settings

Larkin, love this kid

You have to turn off your profanity filter.

Beating the ***** out of someone sounds like serious business. I like it.

Advertisement
Larkin, love this kid

FSU and Clemson both avg more block shots per game then us

Makes sense... FSU is very, very tall.

Larkin, love this kid

I'm all for repping pro family ties but, maybe Shane is starting to make a name for himself.

He's definitely earned the right to stand in his own spotlight outside of his Dad's enormous HoF shadow.

Not bustin' your balls just saying maybe the announcers think his play is more notable than his dad at this point.

Advertisement
Great win. I watched the game like all of you on tv. The storms were so bad here in East Tennessee we had to turn around and come back.

Advertisement
Back