Avg Points Allowed58.174.3
Home Record9-08-3
Road Record6-12-4
Current StreakW7L2

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder do we try and contain Green, let him do his thing and shut down his boys, or play our Defense we've been playing all year. Read the power rankings on CNNSI and we have the 3rd best defense in the country behind UF and Louisville according to them...using some formula called PPI or PPV if im not mistaken.

Advertisement
I wonder do we try and contain Green, let him do his thing and shut down his boys, or play our Defense we've been playing all year. Read the power rankings on CNNSI and we have the 3rd best defense in the country behind UF and Louisville according to them...using some formula called PPI or PPV if im not mistaken.

I posted this in a different thread. We have been shutting down team's prime time players. Green will get his but not as much as usual.

Advertisement

I posted this in a different thread. We have been shutting down team's prime time players. Green will get his but not as much as usual.

I'm interested to see how we defend a team who is pretty much one guy.

I hope that firstrow link comes through. The 1st 30 minutes are being preempted by the Wizards game where I live.

Advertisement
Back