UM vs UM

BishopEli

Recruit
Premium
We should play Michigan in a bowl game. The two best D’s in the country, two stubborn coaches that have won a bunch of games but not the big one, two atrocious offenses.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No thank you. Not trying to get embarrassed anymore than we already have this year.

I would rather not get anally Raped on national TV. Also 0 chance Michigan ends up playing an unranked ACC team in a bowl.

I've never experience it but I am very sure I too would prefer to NOT get anally raped on or off TV. Any chance we can get rematch with FSU in a bowl game?

Their DC would dominate Richt

We would give them a tough game though but we would dominated on the OL. Only chance would be if Perry was in there to perhaps make some big throws.

I can pretty much predict every offensive series if Rosier is in there.

Advertisement
Lol I love posting stuff like this, their offense isn’t very good it’d be a close game against a premiere opponent, i didn’t say we’d win but **** this fan base is becoming a joke, now we don’t even want to play decent teams?

Maybe we could play FIU again. I would like to end the season with a win.

I don't know. Our players will have more months of "coaching" by our wonder staff. Given that addition negative development and managing to suck the confidence out of tow QBs, giving Butch a second shot at us might be dangerous.

Please tell me that during this bye week CMR has been working on some creative offensive plays that will be unveiled next Saturday at Chestnut Hill.

I would love it, but I don't think Richt is willing to add in that 5th play. I fully expect. Run up the gut, delayed handoff, 4 verticles, punt 25 yards.

Advertisement
Lol I love posting stuff like this, their offense isn’t very good it’d be a close game against a premiere opponent, i didn’t say we’d win but **** this fan base is becoming a joke, now we don’t even want to play decent teams?
Agreed it would be a good game. We would probably need some TOs

We have the playmakers to score but unfortunately we don’t play like it.

Advertisement
I don't know. Our players will have more months of "coaching" by our wonder staff. Given that addition negative development and managing to suck the confidence out of tow QBs, giving Butch a second shot at us might be dangerous.

you mean butch will do something else other than run into the DL 90 percent of the time?

Advertisement
Back