UM vs. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have supported this team and al has too but remember through that support fatty was getting over 2 million a year with his fat friend. No excuses to lose to duke 350 rushing yards,

Advertisement
Most embarrassing loss I have ever suffered.
This says a lot about Golden's game day coaching - as stated. Even further, even though college football is such a game of emotion, it amazes me that the pundits called our program out for Vtech and today and they where right. How can golden, who prides himself in knowing the pulse of his team, "lose" them this way! You can't laud them for winning the GT, wake and UNC games and talk about grit, confidence, focus and then have this happen. He needs to be held super accountable.
His DC must be fired. There is no other option. If I am an "expert" in brain surgeries and I am starting a clinic and I hire a brain surgeon and he fails, then isn't there an even hire level of accountability on me????? One for being the one making the hires and two because it's supposed to be my speciality?????

Al - "Thats a really good football team, Coach Cutcliffe has done an unbelievable job, our kids have been thru a lot, and the trauma that happenned last week, carried over into this game...the team had a good look this week, a good week of practice, but they had too many MEs, some say it's chess not checkers, well we want 6th level polynomial interpolation mental ability from our STUDENT athletes...

"And they are really upset that Winston is getting all the press for raping someone when they have been getting raped for weeks without noticed."

Advertisement
The team and entire staff have singularly and spectacularly embarrassed the fans & supporters of the University of Miami and the citizens of the city of Miami. Al Golden should issue a public apology for failing to delver on the promises made when he was hired.

This is pathetic.

I got negged mercilessly for saying we needed to make a change at DC weeks ago
I wonder if that would happen now?

I feel bad for Chad Thomas, Moten, and Valentine. Beast DL who are going to play gap control, passive defense.

Advertisement
350 rushing yards from duke! That's the most unreal stat . What was fatty d watching in the booth?

Advertisement
No fight from me,
Worst defense ever
If he is still DC on Monday, I don't watch again this year
Thank god I didn't purchase the ACCCG tix

Advertisement
Duke could not pass or run in any of their games. Pass being the worst and too allow a high school team to rush for 350 yards is unreal. Load the box and make them beat you with pass and they were turnover prone. Guess how many turnovers they had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back