UM vs. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I love the guys blaming Morris for this game. Kid through for over 60%, multiple easy drops by receivers, and over 300 yards passing. Did he make a couple bad plays, yes, but we did not lose this game because of our offense or QB

Advertisement
Jacory Harris had more heart

It actually looked like he cared when he made mistakes.

lol cmon now. lets not all rewrite history. Jacory got an insane amount of heat for the zero amount of ***** he always seemed to give and how he would sit by himself on the sidelines and ****. This is the problem with this fanbase. We **** on everyone while they are here. Then after the memories fade just a little bit, every one talks about how it used to be so much better with the previous guy. I get that we suck right now but to fabricate the past is just ridiculous

Last post on the Gameday board this year. THIS IS NOT COLEYS FAULT! 30 POINTS IS ENOUGH TO BEAT DUKE! I WANT DONOFRIO!

This loss was the worst of all time. When your assured recruit and Cane legend Duke Johnson is tweeting that it's embarrassing, you should seriously think about resigning.

Advertisement
I love the guys blaming Morris for this game. Kid through for over 60%, multiple easy drops by receivers, and over 300 yards passing. Did he make a couple bad plays, yes, but we did not lose this game because of our offense or QB

Do not know if it is him or Coley but he only throws to 3 players Hurns, Waters and Walford, how can you win like that?

575 yards on O
And we get shelled
Golden has one recruiting class, and he has to show something
Donorfrio must GO
Anything less than his resignation is a slap to the kids

Advertisement
Advertisement
Corey Long ‏@CoreyLong 7s
I would assume this is going to be the straw that breaks Mark D'onofrio's back. His Wikipedia already lists him as former DC of Miami.

:fistbump:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back