UM vs. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easily the worst loss. Given a chance to make the ACCCg that we didnt deserve and we **** all over ourselves and anyone who cares about this program. ******* pathetic and unacceptable. I will not stop complaining until people get fired

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can't believe what I am seeing. ****ing punting on fourth and one when your ****ing defense is getting ****ing shredded. ****ing getting shredded by DUKE. ****ing DUKE. This is an embarrassment and it cannot be allowed. Football is different now, Al and his boy toy need to get with the ****ing times. I actually really like Al Golden but you cannot defend the spread with this scheme. Run fits freelancing blah blah ****ing blah. There needs to be wholesale change. Now. Miami should never lose when they put 30 points on the board. What a ****ing joke. I am absolutely sick right now.

Fat Al needs to answer this question at the presser. Your D was unable to stop Duke defensively. Why not go for it on 4th and short?

Can we start naming new Coaching candidates before USC and U*** snatches em up...

Advertisement
Base had over 500 yards of offense. The d sucks that allows 350 plus rushing yards to a high school team. These players are miami

Dan E. Dangerously ‏@DanEDangerously 1m
Pretty sure anyone who thinks UVA in ’07 is worse than this probably uses the phrase #canesfam regularly.

Advertisement
Oh yea, and there are some play makers on offense but Coley doesn't know what to do with them.

Our 3 top playmakers weren't playing after the 1st quarter.

Listen our offense is way worse then it should be, some of the play calling is mind boggling. Our defense and its philosophy is a joke, nothing more to say.

This we still put up more than enough to handle Duke. I will question Coley and if he is a guy we can beat elite teams with but he did more than enough today. Folden and Dorito plus there ***** scheme are the blame.

I can't believe what I am seeing. ****ing punting on fourth and one when your ****ing defense is getting ****ing shredded. ****ing getting shredded by DUKE. ****ing DUKE. This is an embarrassment and it cannot be allowed. Football is different now, Al and his boy toy need to get with the ****ing times. I actually really like Al Golden but you cannot defend the spread with this scheme. Run fits freelancing blah blah ****ing blah. There needs to be wholesale change. Now. Miami should never lose when they put 30 points on the board. What a ****ing joke. I am absolutely sick right now.

Fat Al needs to answer this question at the presser. Your D was unable to stop Duke defensively?

fify

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back