UM vs. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yea, and there are some play makers on offense but Coley doesn't know what to do with them.

Our 3 top playmakers weren't playing after the 1st quarter.

Listen our offense is way worse then it should be, some of the play calling is mind boggling. Our defense and its philosophy is a joke, nothing more to say.

Advertisement
Even changing the channel to watch FUUF get beat down by USC won't even make me feel better.......

Advertisement
I can't believe what I am seeing. ******* punting on fourth and one when your ******* defense is getting ******* shredded. ******* getting shredded by DUKE. ******* DUKE. This is an embarrassment and it cannot be allowed. Football is different now, Al and his boy toy need to get with the ******* times. I actually really like Al Golden but you cannot defend the spread with this scheme. Run fits freelancing blah blah ******* blah. There needs to be wholesale change. Now. Miami should never lose when they put 30 points on the board. What a ******* joke. I am absolutely sick right now.

No wonder Al turned down LSU next year and went with Southern Miss

That's the difference between an imposter like Golden and a real program changing coach like Jimmie Johnson.

Jimmie never shied away from anyone and wanted to take the fight to the big boys.

Beating LSU next year would have been cathardic and release the Peach Bowl curse.

But instead lets be a **** football program.

totally. lots of logic here. this team just got DP'd by DUKE. We should totally go and schedule LSU to 'release a curse'

Advertisement
48 points and 544 yards. We all knew it was coming cause they are actually better offensively than Va Tech but still. We just gave up 544 to Duke!

Even Butch wasn't this bad of a game day coach........

Golden has set the bar high for the worst ever........

Advertisement
Advertisement
All of the evidence suggests Golden can't coach his way out of a paper bag, actually can't analyze reality well at all, and is tethered to friends too closely that he's going to let it sink his ship. He is the WOAT regarding the latter two, based on personnel, in-game decision making, roster moves, etc.

Other than that, he's an awesome spokesman. A true Baghdad Bob.

Just in case golden needs a reason to kick D-NO to the curb

Duke Rushing
* CAR YDS AVG TD LG
Josh Snead 9 138 15.3 0 56
Jela Duncan 16 98 6.1 0 20
Shaquille Powell 7 59 8.4 1 33
Brandon Connette 11 37 3.4 4 12
Jamison Crowder 1 13 13.0 0 13
Anthony Boone 6 11 1.8 0 9
Juwan Thompson 1 4 4.0 0 4
Team 51 360 7.1 5 56

Status