UM vs Duke Game 1 Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope palmquist has a rubber arm bc with some of these guys injured i could see a lot of multi inning saves for him

Advertisement
If you’d told me yesterday Fed would start and Lala would start 0-4, I wouldn’t have expected to be leading in the 7th, but here we are.

If you’d told me yesterday Fed would start and Lala would start 0-4, I wouldn’t have expected to be leading in the 7th, but here we are.
What are your thoughts on Lala at the leadoff spot? I know he works the pitch count up and takes a lot of walks but I'd love to have that guy that is batting mid 300s and feels like they are always on base...guess Miami doesn't really have that go on the roster currently

Advertisement
What are your thoughts on Lala at the leadoff spot? I know he works the pitch count up and takes a lot of walks but I'd love to have that guy that is batting mid 300s and feels like they are always on base...guess Miami doesn't really have that go on the roster currently
We don’t, and I honestly don’t care how he gets on bases because he’s as dynamic as he is when he gets there. A Carl Chester, who never really learned to use his speed on the bases, needed to have a high average whereas a Lala type player really doesn’t.

Advertisement
Back