UM vs Duke Game 1 Thread

Advertisement
Wouldn’t be surprised to see him head back out there with the thought of going to Palmquist with two outs if his pitch count elevates.

Now who bridges the gap to palmquist assuming they try to get 2 from him...do they risk bringing fed back out?

Arguelles and Munroe warming
Munroe seems to have made good use of his limited opportunities to get back in the bullpen conversation (other lefties dropping like flies doesn’t hurt either).

Advertisement
Munroe seems to have made good use of his limited opportunities to get back in the bullpen conversation (other lefties dropping like flies doesn’t hurt either).
This was a question I was going to ask. With the injuries I was wondering who we have available out of pen at this point

Advertisement
Advertisement
Leave a fastball in on toral and you’re toast. It’s the other part of plate he needs to work on

Advertisement
I hope us fans get to see this Miami offense running on all cylinders at some point this year. If Del and Toral and even Gil get hot along with some power at the bottom of the order from Rivera combined with some of the guys already hitting well...could be really fun

0-2 count and you throw THAT to Toral?
1617411246121.gif

Advertisement
Back