UM v UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If I may speak for everyone....

390.gif

Wow 3 man front on the last play with a delayed blitz by Perryman but you have Cornelius and Cain in there? Cain gets beat and finally gets into the play when the ball hits the ground, what was he doing out there?

OT BULLY!!! DALLAS BULLY!!! TRACY BULLY!!! ******* MIAMI ************ BUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Advertisement
Prevent defense will prevent you from winning the game. I'm glad we escape that one.

Yep, I hate that sh*t. Its amazing teams still use it. All you do is give the other team a chance to win every time. I understand not giving up the big play, but you let them run 80 yards of the field in 10 seconds, thats ridiculous.

Advertisement
Advertisement
these turnover's need to stop because a good team is going to score points off of them. defense came to play second half. game ball goes to dallas and tracy

Defend Al Golden after this mess. If Coker and Randy got trashed for this, Al should too.

You're an idiot, a buffoon, inept and totally devoid of knowledge and historical perspective. In a college season EVERY team has a "stinker" game or 2. Difference is elite teams pull it out, though sometimes they don't. Get a clue and some perspective as it seems you are one of those uneducated morons who have just been waiting for this game to pounce, freaking douche. Unfortunately we don't have the quality of qb to overcome the loss of our elite rb playmaker

UNC is one of the worst teams in football, with one of the worst defenses in football, with no weapons outside of one guy. It's inexcusable. You don't lose to 1-4 teams whose only win was Middle Tennessee and get to be defended. Sorry.

You were saying dumbass?! Guess you'll have to wait to go and say "I told you so" and "Golden sucks" and of course the "why aren't you baking him like you did Randy?" That was coaching in 2nd half that won us a game we shouldn't have won

Advertisement
100 pgs later and we all drunk or **** near on life support from near heartattacks. after this rollercoaster, Its great to be a hurricane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back