UM v UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Jesse Palmer! U don't put us with Clemson and fsu?!?...now I know y it mother is a ****!

Did you just watch the same game I did? I am happy we won and don't think we win this type of game the last several years, but I think it is pretty clear we are not on the same level as FSU or Clemson at this point.

Advertisement
I know this has to be one of the worst games I've see by Miami, but with that said WE STILL WON. Going into a hostile environment like chapel hill on a Thursday night and coming out with a win, I'm happy I don't care how bad we played. Keep your head up Stephen Morris go back home and rest up buddy. Now I can have a good weekend..........Lastly, I LOVE YOU DALLAS CRAWFORD YOU ARE THE MAN............

Advertisement
Jesse Palmer! U don't put us with Clemson and fsu?!?...now I know y it mother is a ****!

ESPN still hates us. Love it. Put it on the bulletin board.

Seriously, wtf are you guys *****ing about Palmer and ESPN talking about? The criticism of us is legit; we are a solid team, but not on the same level as FSU and Clemson at this point.

I'm gonna have to agree with sho. An elite team doesn't turn it over 4 times a game.

Seriously, wtf are you guys ****ing about Palmer and ESPN talking about? The criticism of us is legit; we are a solid team, but not on the same level as FSU and Clemson at this point.

Luckily for us, we get to play FSU in two weeks, so we're gonna find out. I think we'll play a much better game than we did today.

Tracy was a savior, but Dallas put this team on his ******* back. Guy had 6 more carries tonight than he did all season.

Advertisement

Seriously, wtf are you guys ****ing about Palmer and ESPN talking about? The criticism of us is legit; we are a solid team, but not on the same level as FSU and Clemson at this point.

Luckily for us, we get to play FSU in two weeks, so we're gonna find out. I think we'll play a much better game than we did today.

I agree and am not writing this team off from beating FSU, but if you forced me today to pick either Clemson or FSU vs Miami, I would have to go with either FSU or Clemson.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back