casualcane Senior Premium Joined Nov 6, 2011 Messages 8,084 Sep 8, 2012 #261 Absolutely getting stuffed on the run.
RiDLer80 All-American Joined Nov 2, 2011 Messages 20,297 Sep 8, 2012 #263 Lutui. We need ******* Somoans.
stat1124 Hurricane FlashForwards Joined Jul 6, 2012 Messages 1,762 Sep 8, 2012 #264 ahhhhhhhfucccccccck
9210 Thunderdome Joined Jan 13, 2012 Messages 512 Sep 8, 2012 #265 TallyCane said: Whats up with mike james? he has was getting hyped up hasnt done much Click to expand... He always sucked. Not fast or strong.
TallyCane said: Whats up with mike james? he has was getting hyped up hasnt done much Click to expand... He always sucked. Not fast or strong.
bathtubgin I think I took a wrong turn Joined Nov 2, 2011 Messages 6,141 Sep 8, 2012 #268 Please get up Hurns.
casualcane Senior Premium Joined Nov 6, 2011 Messages 8,084 Sep 8, 2012 #273 Looks like a broken something
Dandycane Thunderdome Joined Nov 4, 2011 Messages 3,040 Sep 8, 2012 #275 Hurns shoulder. Hes done for the year.
yeahboyyy I like lots of pockets Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 2,660 Sep 8, 2012 #276 He broke his hand......or he got the air knocked out.....I'm going with a broken hand.
TheRagingWolf Junior Joined Nov 2, 2011 Messages 1,769 Sep 8, 2012 #278 FX and their commercials can eat a bag of ****s
VaderCane Who's Your Daddy Joined Nov 2, 2011 Messages 6,567 Sep 8, 2012 #279 Wind knocked out of him I'm hoping.