UM v KSU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The most disgusting thing today is that our coaching staff is confused: they think this is Temple and the point is to keep the game close. If you want to implement a culture of aggression, you have to make those calls aggressively.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The most disgusting thing today is that our coaching staff is confused: they think this is Temple and the point is to keep the game close. If you want to implement a culture of aggression, you have to make those calls aggressively.

Yeah not happy with the decisions today. 1st time for me.

Advertisement
I love how the last minute we air it out the last minute but dink and dunk it the entire game

I agree. Can get beat any worse.

HALLELUJAH, HOLY ****!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back