UM v KSU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Notre Damne and FSU will put up 60 on us...

It will get REALLY ugly.....

ND is strong upfront on both lines......
FSU is beastly....good lord hope recruits arent watching.

I'm already dreading #5 from ND. You thought Arthur Brown is a bad ***, wait until you see Manti Te'o

Did we extend golden too early? The difference between our athletes and them cannot possibly be 32pts. This has got fall on the coaches.

Advertisement
Why is Arthur Brown so awesome, now that he's not at Miami???

**** what anyone else says...he was awesome at Miami...but we had some ****ing awful coaching. Its his own fault he's not here, but the coaches got nothing out of this kid who was a stud the second he stepped foot at Kansas State.

I said when he signed here, if he fails to be anything less than an All-Conference player...its on the staff. Well, it was on the staff.

He was here for 2 years and the 3 backers in front of him was all-conference and eventual NFL backers...

"All-Conference" should not be said when they are 3rd team "All-Conference" lol.

Spence was good. Colin wasn't that good when he was here, but he's become a good solid NFL player. Sharpton is average.

Meanwhile Arthur Brown will be drafted ahead of ALL of them (barring injury) will also collect more hardware on his way to graduating.

Randy Shannon doesnt get walloped like this.....

Coach d just doesnt get it...on the last td...we had our 2 lbs with their heels on the goaline...stationary...our safety was in the endzone with only an elgible te to his side.

their ol just mauled us..easy run for a td...
im embarassed literally.

Advertisement
On Monday the school is going to announce that we are forgoing any postseason bowl game. Just watch.

What is sad, is not that we are losing, I can handle that, but we don't even matchup to teams. I mean we haven't taken anything anyway from anyone in the first two games. That to me is coaching.

So is this rock-bottom for the Miami program?

Yes. This is the senior year of the 2008 recruiting class. Sorry, man....this program is now at rock bottom and looking for the turn around.

Seems like rock-bottom came about 5 years ago. No progress since, though. Maybe once the 2008 class is gone, this program will show signs of life again.

Wont matter, you can recruit all the best players. This staff would lose with Bama players

Advertisement
Advertisement
gogeta ,I was thinking the same thing ,I hope recruits are not watching this ,Mr.Burns may change his mind and go to Bama!!!!

New year same ****. It's been what 11 years now since we've won anything worth a ****? Until we can afford a real coach with a proven big team coaching experience we will not be ****. Gonna get off here and watch a real football team on the field.

So is this rock-bottom for the Miami program?

Miami has been at rock bottom for a while now. Most people with common football sense knew that it would be bad this year but there are things being witnessed that should not be at this point....

D'Onofrio's defensive scheme is not aggressive enough and Fisch's offensive scheme is terrible because it has no identity. His play calling is generally not good and his red zone offense may or may not be apocraphyl...

I don't know... this weed is starting to kick in... that's all of the pseudo analysis I'm posting for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back