UM v KSU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow, just wow...a lot worse than I ever imagined. I actually thought there would be some progress. SMH

Advertisement
enough with the ****....He is no longer here.....let it go....he's moved on and so should you.....as for Onofrio...he needs to get some ******* balls and a better scheme....we got athletes he should use them.

Please don't tell me what the **** to do.

You a bich for real. If miami was winning you'd be pumpin the **** out of golden's ***.

My god your *** is full of Shannon's ****. It's balls deep in there.

yours is bich. comment had nothign to do with shannon. if you give credit to golden for miami playn well then he gets blame with they play poorly. at about 5pm you like to go to the chicken wing shop next to the ghey club to eat chicken wings while tossing chicken bones in the street causing men to get flat tires. of course you offer them a drink.

First and last warning, Nites. Hope you read it. If you haven't noticed, I'm destroying the coaches today. I call it like I see it every single time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmy Gaines comes in....gets beat huge by the TE.

These substitutions are ****ing me the **** off. What is the point of naming starters?

Why is there a depth chart? What's the ******* point?

The black jerseys? what's the ******* pont when the 3rd stringers play just as much as the starters? WHAT'S THE ******* POINT???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back